Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Official XTS Pricing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Leesburg, Florida
    Posts
    2,190

    Official XTS Pricing

    Base models will start at $44,995, including Magnetic Ride, Brembo Brakes, Xenons, 19" wheels, rear park assist and more. A loaded AWD Platinum should top out just over $60,000.

    Read More


  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Loveldos is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    959

    Re: XTS Pricing

    I think the pricing is "spot-on" for introduction of this feature packed new model and to get the cars moving. My prediction is that the XTS Platinum Editions are a "bargain" and I expect the prices will increase shortly after the XTS's are selling well! This was excellent that Cadillac could price the new model competitively. Many Americans prefer to buy American rather than to pay the premium the imports are commanding for a luxury sedan!
    Last edited by Loveldos; 04-05-12 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Clarification.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Leesburg, Florida
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: XTS Pricing

    More details today:

    Luxury Collection starts at $49,610 and includes heated/ventilated seats, rear camera, front sensors and uplevel interior trim

    Premium Collection starts at $54,505 with 12" reconfigurable DIC cluster, rear climate control, 14 speaker Bose, Navigation and Driver Awareness Pkg (safety alert seat, blind zone, etc)

    Platinum Collection starts at $59,080 and gets you the premium leather, wood and interior trim, plus 20" wheels, platinum grille and a sunroof.

    Sunroof will also be available as a "free flow" option on other trim levels, as will Nav. Prices above are for FWD models, and the Haldex AWD will be offered on all trim levels except base.

  5. #4
    TulsaVic is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '08 DTS Performance (gone); '11 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit; 2017 MB C300 Cabriolet
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Harrison, ME
    Age
    70
    Posts
    824

    Re: Official XTS Pricing

    This pricing definitely puts it back on my radar screen, though I think I'd want to play it safe and skip the first year.....

  6. #5
    hueterm's Avatar
    hueterm is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): See my sig...
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bentonville, AR
    Age
    45
    Posts
    8,096

    Re: XTS Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Tony View Post
    More details today:

    Luxury Collection starts at $49,610 and includes heated/ventilated seats, rear camera, front sensors and uplevel interior trim

    Premium Collection starts at $54,505 with 12" reconfigurable DIC cluster, rear climate control, 14 speaker Bose, Navigation and Driver Awareness Pkg (safety alert seat, blind zone, etc)

    Platinum Collection starts at $59,080 and gets you the premium leather, wood and interior trim, plus 20" wheels, platinum grille and a sunroof.

    Sunroof will also be available as a "free flow" option on other trim levels, as will Nav. Prices above are for FWD models, and the Haldex AWD will be offered on all trim levels except base.

    Hey Tony -- will the Platinum only be available w/the black/birds eye maple color scheme -- or will there be leather/wood color options?
    NOW
    '04 Escalade EXT (8/07-?)
    '70 Grand Prix Model J (4/09-?)
    '95 Roadmaster Estate (4/10-?)
    '94 Roadmaster Estate (5/10-?)
    '08 DTS Platinum (2/11-?)
    '97 Riv S/C ('06-08 and 8/11-?)
    '85 Toro Caliente (4/14-?)
    '95 Deville Concours ('07-11 and 4/15-?)
    '97 Town Car Sig (4/15-?)

    PAST
    '92 Toronado ('95-99)
    '99 Grand Prix GTP ('99-02)
    '02 Avalanche North Face ('02-04)
    '93 Roadmaster ('04-07)
    '04 Avalanche Z71 ('04-07)
    '00 Eldorado ETC ('08-11)

    NEXT
    '71-72 Riv
    '86-91 560SEC

  7. #6
    ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,019

    Re: XTS Pricing

    Thanks Tony, you are very helpful.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Leesburg, Florida
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Official XTS Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by hueterm View Post
    Hey Tony -- will the Platinum only be available w/the black/birds eye maple color scheme -- or will there be leather/wood color options?
    There's two choices in my ordering system (click the photos to enlarge):

    Jet Black with Light Wheat Accents

    2013_cadillac_xts_Jet.jpg

    Very Light Titanium with Dark Urban Accents

    2013_cadillac_xts_Titanium.jpg

    Wood appears to be the same on both color choices, just like the Escalade Platinum.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Leesburg, Florida
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: XTS Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by ddawson View Post
    Thanks Tony, you are very helpful.
    You're welcome!

  10. #9
    thebigjimsho's Avatar
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the barrel of a gun...
    Posts
    51,885
    That is a very handsome interior.

  11. #10
    Stingroo's Avatar
    Stingroo is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): '92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56 | '01 Buick Century | '95 Lexus LS400
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    18,419

    Re: Official XTS Pricing

    They could save a lot of ink by just saying

    Grey or Black.


    Meh. Colors need to make a comeback.

  12. #11
    jeffc83's Avatar
    jeffc83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaVic
    This pricing definitely puts it back on my radar screen, though I think I'd want to play it safe and skip the first year.....
    That's what I'm going to do...c'mon 2014s!

  13. #12
    ral1960 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS Perf-Plat, fr 11 STS, 04 DeV, 76 Eldo Con, 74 Fltwd
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    436

    Re: Official XTS Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo View Post
    They could save a lot of ink by just saying Grey or Black.

    Meh. Colors need to make a comeback.
    There are 4 choices at the Luxury & Premium levels: all black, shale (very light tan) with dk brown dash, med. gray, caramel (yellowish). The caramel has a black upper dash and stripe on the seat backs.

    I'd like to see more wood choices in addition to red, maroon, and blues on the seats. A medium brown would be nice--I didn't like the dark one on the DTS--too unnatural. More choices are a good thing, including fabric.

    What color is urban?

    I'll be curious if they can maintain these prices after the first year, or if they'll have to discount it like the DTS. The next generation CTS should be out in 2013, which could hurt the XTS if it's large enough inside. For entirely selfish reasons, I wouldn't mind if the resale value dropped as fast as it did on the 3 y.o. Deville I bought.


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum