- 01-24-12 11:35 PM #16Originally Posted by nguyennhatquang
- 01-25-12 07:29 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): BMW 750li, MB S550, Bentley spur and Escalade platinum
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Ha Noi Viet Nam
Re: Why does XTS have same options as ATS?
I just want to notice you..u can like your car, of course it is your hobby.. but do not use your hobby to make a judge and all of the other car manufacturer is garbage...
it looks like a 10 years old kid..lol which everything belong to him is best..all of the other is trash..
PS : i haven't own 300 new at all. Just one time i sit in that. I feel so impress...and i wonder why i paid money for Cadillac :-s.....???
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive