Cadillac XTS presentation at Detroit Auto Show
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By HartfordGuy
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Cadillac XTS presentation at Detroit Auto Show in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Sorry that I videotaped the male spokesperson rather than the more aesthetically pleasing female that was presenting earlier, as seen ...
    WillK is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Cadillac XTS presentation at Detroit Auto Show

Sorry that I videotaped the male spokesperson rather than the more aesthetically pleasing female that was presenting earlier, as seen in the photos I'll be posting... But it's about the car anyway right?

I have 21 pics totalling 45.5 MBbetween XTS and ATS (plus more competitors,if there's interest), so I'm going to sort out where to host them unless anyone else wants to offer somewhere to host them.

My camera isn't that great, I ran it without flash and some pics the camera might not have been entirely still so there's a little fuzzyness. But anyway, there's plenty of info in the sales pitch, although I had to cut it short at 10 minutes. I took the video at the end of my visit, and I had a deadline to get back home.

As of posting the video is 30% uploaded and estimating 109 minutes to completion.

----------

I have my photos uploaded at photbucket, the XTS album can be seen here:
    http://s1167.photobucket.com/albums/...20Auto%20Show/

10 more in my album besides these. Someone had asked about trunk space, and I thought I had a better pic but apparently I only have the blurry pic. I suspect that the trend in general is smaller trunk lid openings, and the space is still there. I'm not a body guy, so take my speculation for what it is, but I suspect that the rollover roof crush requirements are driving the big rear ends on cars these days.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    The side profile and height ruins this car. Only if they made a lower profile and extend the hood a little bit it would look great because I really do like the back end.

HartfordGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1968 Eldorado

Re: Cadillac XTS presentation at Detroit Auto Show

The more I see of it the more I like it.

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

Thank you very much for the wonderful pictures. The car is beautiful.

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

I was very impressed with this car...similar lines to the ATS but larger. Here are a few more...

HansK is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '08 CTS4 Blue Chip

I really like how it looks in this color, I really want to see one of these on the lot.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    To tell you the truth it really doesn't look that bad there

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    It looks damn good in person. Moreso in darker colors...

DTS man33 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac DTS, Had 2000 Deville DTS and 2003 Deville DTS

I will admit too it looks good here better up close then in the pics Cadillac posted. I have said that I was disapointed in a few things about this car but styling is not one of them. It dose look good. Just hope they have a bigger V6 in the works for it. I want to see this car in red.

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by DTS man33
    I will admit too it looks good here better up close then in the pics Cadillac posted. I have said that I was disapointed in a few things about this car but styling is not one of them. It dose look good. Just hope they have a bigger V6 in the works for it. I want to see this car in red.
    There will be a 400+ horsepower twin turbo V6 available in a year or two. The engine is not ready yet.
    Have an iPhone? Than you can get involved right now. Click here to download Cars Connected.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.