Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Which Cadillac XTS Grille Do You Prefer?

Which Cadillac XTS Grille Do You Prefer?

8K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
Platinum? Or Non-Platinum?

NON-PLATINUM:

PLATINUM:

See less See more
#2 ·
NON! They should use that grille in all chrome for Platinum and that grille in monochrome for base. I know they're trying to differentiate the two, but the current Platinum grille is just too Blingy.

#4 ·
I didn't really think too much about it, until I saw the non-Plat version....

#6 ·
However, I don't think I'd forego the rest of the Platinum's upgrades just for the grille. At least they're all chrome and none of this painted silver crap like on base DTSs...

#7 ·
The plat grill is all aluminum, including the rear silver trim of the trunk lid. I really like how the designers decided to en-script the Cadillac name on the right half on the silver trim. It's crazy how we get excited about little stuff which are "Details". Because for so long Cadillac cheapened up it's exterior detail trimming which were non existent. This wasn't a problem back in the 80's and early 90's, when detail trim was everywhere including the use of chrome metal trim.

I don't know about the non plat grill if it's plastic or real metal. It should be all metal, for the price that people pay for Cadillac's, all grills should not be plastic. Door handles and emblem's also should be metal. It's a sign solidarity and quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.