Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  StuJac 
#1 ·
I haven't been to this forum in a year.
I had no idea this place had grown so much.
Anyway, I just traded in my 04 XLR with 30k miles on it, Crimson on Black,
Makavelli 20" 3piece wheels, lowered, Borla exhaust, tinted, Strut grills, K&N,
It was hard to let it go, but I took delivery of my XLR-V on Jan 31 Infrared on black
..... and the fun starts all over again! Awsome car it is........

Hope to have some good posts to contribute and read up on:thumbsup:

#4 · (Edited)
This is interesting. I may have just agreed to buy your crimson on black 04 SLR from Silver Star Cadillac in Thousand Oaks. If it is the same car it is a beautiful car. It still has the Strut Grill but I have asked them to change that. I understand it is an upgrade but we’re all different and I really don’t like it that much. They have changed the wheels and tires. The thing that makes me think it is your car is they told me it came from Orange County. Small world. Be interested in any info you can give me on the car. Thanks

Dick
:thumbsup:

#7 ·
This is interesting. I may have just agreed to buy your crimson on black 04 SLR from Silver Star Cadillac in Thousand Oaks. If it is the same car it is a beautiful car. It still has the Strut Grill but I have asked them to change that. I understand it is an upgrade but we’re all different and I really don’t like it that much. They have changed the wheels and tires. The thing that makes me think it is your car is they told me it came from Orange County. Small world. Be interested in any info you can give me on the car. Thanks

Dick
:thumbsup:
So did you end up buying it? Hope you got a good price, they gave me a great price on the trade in, but then I paid 100k for the V. Surprises me it took them 10 months to sell it. It's a great car....very few minor problems over the 3 years I had it.....never a top problem. Take good care of it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.