13.01 @ 110.11, dragtimes, XLR-V - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac XLR-V Series Forum Discussion, 13.01 @ 110.11, dragtimes, XLR-V in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Check out Running With Big Dogs Now -- Cadillac XLR-V takes a back seat to no one http://autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../60127003/1008...
    gordon87 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 13.01 @ 110.11, dragtimes, XLR-V

Check out Running With Big Dogs Now -- Cadillac XLR-V takes a back seat to no one

http://autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../60127003/1008

Katshot is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by gordon87
    Check out Running With Big Dogs Now -- Cadillac XLR-V takes a back seat to no one

http://autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../60127003/1008
    Yeah, I read that but as I recall, the article was really just driving impressions. They didn't actually do any instrumented testing.
    I mean, yeah it's nice if you really like the new design theme from Cadillac. It IS the ultimate expression in that vein. My problem is that I really don't like the new Cadillac design theme that much and the XLR is just a tarted-up Corvette IMO.

MrEr1c is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by harryctsv
    Hi MrEr1c,
    In what car mags they have a road test`s of the XLR V? You talk about Car&Driver, is also one in Road&Track?
    Im here in Germany and get my new mags around 20 th each month, that`s why Im asking!
    Harry
    Car and Driver has a full article on the xlr-v in the March 2006 vol.51, NO.9 issue.

i am not sure about the other mags becuase i have yet to receive them.

harryctsv is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrEr1c
    Car and Driver has a full article on the xlr-v in the March 2006 vol.51, NO.9 issue.

i am not sure about the other mags becuase i have yet to receive them.
    Thank you, now Im waiting to get this issue.
    Harry

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.