Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Lingenfelter package with no badges?

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  EsvLingenfelter 
#1 ·
Hey guys... I could really use some help. I ordered the mail order Lingenfelter TVS1900 Supercharger Package for my 2008 Escalade ESV and had my local Cadillac dealer install it. It's an absolute monster now but I have only one disappointment... it didn't come with a Lingenfelter badge for the supercharger or for the rear of the vehicle. I contacted Lingenfelter and the rep said that their shop in Indiana has to install the package to be eligble to receive the emblems. I even offered to fax them the order invoice for the package and the detailed install receipt, but they still refuse to send me the badges. I get it I guess, but it's still a let down that I can't represent that I have the Lingenfelter package on my Cadillac. No to be arrogant or anything, but I figure if its under the hood, I should be able to represent it.

Does anyone know of a way to obtain the emblems... or do any subscribers have emblems they aren't using that I could purchase? Thanks for your help in this matter. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.