Pictures of the 2006 XLR-V + STS-V, and 2004 CTS-V --Quiet member here. :)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR-V Series Forum Discussion, Pictures of the 2006 XLR-V + STS-V, and 2004 CTS-V --Quiet member here. :) in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Well being a quiet member here, I do not post a lot. I'm a huge fan of these cars, and ...
    BOYCHIKS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '06 STS-V-Traded // '06 XLR-V // '11 V Coupe

Thumbs upPictures of the 2006 XLR-V + STS-V, and 2004 CTS-V --Quiet member here. :)

Well being a quiet member here, I do not post a lot.

I'm a huge fan of these cars, and love the current ones in the stable; as well as the passed.

The first one purchased was the 2006 STS-V; I bought it brand new, about $15k off sticker--and it is isn't even worth half that -- but it is so amazing and I will never sell that car. It has about 36k miles on it now, and I typically never keep a car long enough to change the tires.

Next was a 2006 XLR-V Black I purchased at auction. I had a 2004 xlr when they came out, but sold it because of the truck space with the top down. I knew the V now and had to buy the car, plus I got it for cheap. Was about to buy a new business, so I sold it for more than I paid for it.

In 2007, I took a trip to GA to see some family, and drove passed a Lexus dealer going back to the airport and spotted my current 2006 XLR-V on the grass. I stopped by, talked to the salesman, and told me it was a collectors who traded it in on a new SUV. Had 6k miles on it. Long story short, I was there for 10 minutes and ended up buying it, calling them when I got back home to complete the rest. It now has about 30k miles and has made a few trips to FL. What I love most about that car is that there aren't many around. (What 1200?) I mean in FL, I'll be next to a guy in a ferrari or lambo, but people are telling me what a nice car; looking right past him.

As for the 2004 CTS-V, a friend of mine knew someone selling it and knew I was into them. It was in 07 when I bought it, and had only 1100 miles. I stole it for $16k and ended up flipping it in a week to a guy who actually flipped it for more and sold it on here. I loved that guy, mainly because I enjoy shifting gears. -- I've yet to get behind the wheel of the new one, because I do not need another new car!!

There's all the ranting about the cars, now here are some pics. Enjoy, and I hope to learn more about these cars on here and possibly meet some new people.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Pictures of the 2006 XLR-V + STS-V, and 2004 CTS-V --Quiet member here. :)

AM is not mine.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

jcollege is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Raven CTS-V

Awesome stable that you have there! I am just up the road from you in Nothern VA, a V get together somewhere in the middle would be cool, great collection!

Quote Originally Posted by jcollege View Post
    Awesome stable that you have there! I am just up the road from you in Nothern VA, a V get together somewhere in the middle would be cool, great collection!
    I'd enjoy a nice V meeting.

I know there is a local here with a silver sts-v, and possibly a few others. There are a few custom cts-v's I've seen around.

Still haven't seen another xlr-v.

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BOYCHIKS View Post
    I'd enjoy a nice V meeting.

I know there is a local here with a silver sts-v, and possibly a few others. There are a few custom cts-v's I've seen around.

Still haven't seen another xlr-v.
    Well you just missed an XLR group Fall Drive where we had 11 cars parading through the forests of Southern Indiana. We had 6 showed up for Mid-Ohio ALMS/Indy race, and 13 cars at the Corvette FunFest.

There are a few 2011 XLR events planned, maybe you could make one of them:
    Corvette Homecoming, Bowling Green, KY July 14-16, 2011
    Spring Drive, Charleston,SC, April 9-17, 2011

Hope you can join us!
    Snake Bit Super Chilled Black Raven 2006 Cadillac XLR-V aka Elwood (Jake's brother)
    Verified 510RWHP and 546TQ so far...final goal 575/550

ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

2013 St Louis Region SCCA Solo SSM Class Champion
    Texas Mile Record Holder: Street Legal XLR @ 165.6MPH
    ECTA LSR Record Holder: 4.2-5.0L Blown Gas Modified Sports Car

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    Well you just missed an XLR group Fall Drive where we had 11 cars parading through the forests of Southern Indiana. We had 6 showed up for Mid-Ohio ALMS/Indy race, and 13 cars at the Corvette FunFest.

There are a few 2011 XLR events planned, maybe you could make one of them:
    Corvette Homecoming, Bowling Green, KY July 14-16, 2011
    Spring Drive, Charleston,SC, April 9-17, 2011

Hope you can join us!
    Thanks for the info! I will keep these dates handy..

Also will try to get on the forum more often

10. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.