Cadillac XLR-V Series Forum Discussion, Drastically Improved Cornering Performance (Upgraded Sway Bars) in Cadillac V-Series Forums; ...
- 02-10-10 03:10 PM #1Banned
- Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Design Center
Drastically Improved Cornering Performance (Upgraded Sway Bars)
Product Description – Improve cornering by reducing body roll with a set of Performance Sway Bars. These bars feature lightweight hollow construction and include greasable polyurethane bushings and are powder coated for durability. Each bar set has been tested and tuned to ensure the best performance possible. You will notice the vehicle stays flat and rotates with greater ease around corners.
• Dramatically improved cornering potential
• Improved chassis balance and steering response
• Adjustable rear bar allows suspension to be finely tuned
• Improves both XLR and XLR-V models
• Eliminates XLR-V nervous rear handling traits during track use
• Allows power to be applied earlier during corner exit
Please let us know if you have any questions.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch