Want To Buy 2008/2009 XLR-V!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac XLR-V Series Forum Discussion, Want To Buy 2008/2009 XLR-V! in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Prefer Red with Shale(beige interior) Will consider Black(beige interior) or White(beige interior) Must be low miles 5,000 or less! No ...
    Harry_Wild is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1988 Cadillac Sedandeville

Want To Buy 2008/2009 XLR-V!

Prefer Red with Shale(beige interior)
    Will consider Black(beige interior) or White(beige interior)

Must be low miles 5,000 or less! No modifications or extras unless it to make it iPod ready.

Like to buy at wholesale!

Cash deal!

No rebuilt titles nor lemon titles.

One owner preferred.

Will consider "NEW" if price is right!

Please private message me!

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: What To Buy 2008/2009 XLR-V!

I have broaded the mileage to up to 15K!

Time is a wasting. Each month that goes by reduces the value by around $600.

After September; I will not buy your XLR-V until January-February time frame, even if it at rock bottom prices. I don't wait to drive it a month or two and then start the storage process - November through April! Not worth it!

Got a pretty good offer on 2008! Thanks! I going to be looking it over today and decide if I will buy it or counter! It even below the wholesale price of KKB! Red too!

rangerxlrv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 XLR-V

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Wild View Post
    I have broaded the mileage to up to 15K!

Time is a wasting. Each month that goes by reduces the value by around $600.

After September; I will not buy your XLR-V until January-February time frame, even if it at rock bottom prices. I don't wait to drive it a month or two and then start the storage process - November through April! Not worth it!
    Not sure how you figure the value of a 08 or 09 XLR-V drops $600.00 every month. There were only 392 2008's and 239 2009's XLR-V's built. Subtract from those numbers the ones that were built and shipped overseas or were wrecked and you can plainly see your options are limited. Couple those facts with the color and mileage options you are willing to buy and the number of available cars drops even further.

Good luck with your search, but keep in mind when it comes to a car that is as exclusive as the one you are looking for don't expect to get many chances to buy one. Especially at anything close to wholesale price.

The XLR -V I was going to buy had smoke ordors in it! I past even if it was an incredible buy! I hate smoke odor in a vehicle and especially a two seat sports car!

He said that I could get it out! Good luck on that!

Well, I back in the market again!

Quote Originally Posted by rangerxlrv View Post
    Not sure how you figure the value of a 08 or 09 XLR-V drops $600.00 every month. There were only 392 2008's and 239 2009's XLR-V's built. Subtract from those numbers the ones that were built and shipped overseas or were wrecked and you can plainly see your options are limited. Couple those facts with the color and mileage options you are willing to buy and the number of available cars drops even further.

Good luck with your search, but keep in mind when it comes to a car that is as exclusive as the one you are looking for don't expect to get many chances to buy one. Especially at anything close to wholesale price.
    rangerxlrv,

Thats interesting! Where did you find the statistics? Can you provide me with a link for the XLR-V for the years 2006-2009 showing the numbers sold and if possibly by color?

Thanks.

rangerxlrv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 XLR-V

rangerxlrv,

Thats interesting! Where did you find the statistics? Can you provide me with a link for the XLR-V for the years 2006-2009 showing the numbers sold and if possibly by color?

Thanks.
    Here's the 2009 info... You can find the other years on the same site.

http://cadillacowners.com/specs/2009/2009production.html

I understand your not liking the smoke smell, no one does. However, you can get rid of them by changing the cabin filter and using some of the products to clean the interior specifically designed to get rid of smoke and other tough odors. If there were thousands of cars available like most other models I would say pass up the sale because there are many more to choose from. However, like I said your choices are pretty limited.

harrower is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): DTS XLR-V SRX

No easy way to get rid of smoke in a car. You don't want to spend that kind of money on a car like this and have it stink every time you get in. If the owner didn't think enough of the car to smoke in it, what else did they do to it. There are many ways to find a good clean xlr-v on the internet. Get what you want.

Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Give me a call and I can get you one.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

I feel dirty. Like I did something wrong by not having an XLR-V below wholesale to sell to the OP...

Re: Want To Buy 2008/2009 XLR-V!

Thanks for the inputs! I am still looking. I just have to have one it seems! I kind of cheapskate so it might be a long project.

C0RSA1R is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '98 ETC Black 90k miles

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    I feel dirty. Like I did something wrong by not having an XLR-V below wholesale to sell to the OP...
    Hehehe.

whisler151 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor

I kind of cheapskate so it might be a long project.
    Are you looking for a 2008/9 XLR-V for $30k? Between Tony and Scott, eBay and autotrader you can find a great deal on a XLR-V. There are tons in the $50k range.

Thanks for keeping us posted. We are all on the edge of our seats waiting to see what you get.

Good luck on your continued search.

Yes I am still looking but waiting for a XLR-V to come to an auction so I can bid on it using a certified Cadillac dealer authorization. Has not been release yet! If this is not done or I don't get it! I going to make offers on a new XLR V 2009!

I just have to be patient!

Woodstock is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 XLR-V

Is it true, as I've seen posted elsewhere on this forum, that brand new 2009 XLR-Vs are going for less than $70K? What 2008-9 XLR-Vs are available for $50K? I haven't seen any, but I also haven't been looking very long.

Thanks,
    --woodstock

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.