Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Want To Buy 2008/2009 XLR-V!

4K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
Prefer Red with Shale(beige interior)
Will consider Black(beige interior) or White(beige interior)

Must be low miles 5,000 or less! No modifications or extras unless it to make it iPod ready.

Like to buy at wholesale!

Cash deal!

No rebuilt titles nor lemon titles.

One owner preferred.

Will consider "NEW" if price is right!

Please private message me!

Thanks.

#2 ·
Re: What To Buy 2008/2009 XLR-V!

I have broaded the mileage to up to 15K!

Time is a wasting. Each month that goes by reduces the value by around $600.

After September; I will not buy your XLR-V until January-February time frame, even if it at rock bottom prices. I don't wait to drive it a month or two and then start the storage process - November through April! Not worth it!

#4 ·

I have broaded the mileage to up to 15K!

Time is a wasting. Each month that goes by reduces the value by around $600.

After September; I will not buy your XLR-V until January-February time frame, even if it at rock bottom prices. I don't wait to drive it a month or two and then start the storage process - November through April! Not worth it!
Not sure how you figure the value of a 08 or 09 XLR-V drops $600.00 every month. There were only 392 2008's and 239 2009's XLR-V's built. Subtract from those numbers the ones that were built and shipped overseas or were wrecked and you can plainly see your options are limited. Couple those facts with the color and mileage options you are willing to buy and the number of available cars drops even further.

Good luck with your search, but keep in mind when it comes to a car that is as exclusive as the one you are looking for don't expect to get many chances to buy one. Especially at anything close to wholesale price.

#5 ·

The XLR -V I was going to buy had smoke ordors in it! I past even if it was an incredible buy! I hate smoke odor in a vehicle and especially a two seat sports car!

He said that I could get it out! Good luck on that!

Well, I back in the market again!

#8 ·

No easy way to get rid of smoke in a car. You don't want to spend that kind of money on a car like this and have it stink every time you get in. If the owner didn't think enough of the car to smoke in it, what else did they do to it. There are many ways to find a good clean xlr-v on the internet. Get what you want.

#9 ·

Give me a call and I can get you one.

#12 ·

I feel dirty. Like I did something wrong by not having an XLR-V below wholesale to sell to the OP...
Hehehe.

#13 ·
I kind of cheapskate so it might be a long project.
Are you looking for a 2008/9 XLR-V for $30k? Between Tony and Scott, eBay and autotrader you can find a great deal on a XLR-V. There are tons in the $50k range.

Thanks for keeping us posted. We are all on the edge of our seats waiting to see what you get.

Good luck on your continued search.

#14 ·
Yes I am still looking but waiting for a XLR-V to come to an auction so I can bid on it using a certified Cadillac dealer authorization. Has not been release yet! If this is not done or I don't get it! I going to make offers on a new XLR V 2009!

I just have to be patient!

#16 ·
Hi Woodstock,

I posted a reply in another message on this; but the dealer had a posting on autotrader.com in the fall for a new 09' V for $74K. Call in December and what to buy it at $72K! They said that the "new" price is $89K! Well I just had it and stop looking for XLR V until now! Boy was I mad!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.