XLR-V Article by Motor Trend - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac XLR-V Series Forum Discussion, XLR-V Article by Motor Trend in Cadillac V-Series Forums; Hello, Thanks for the support. We will keep doing what we do, tuning whatever Cadillac throws at us. We have ...
    Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Re: XLR-V Article by Motor Trend

Hello,
    Thanks for the support. We will keep doing what we do, tuning whatever Cadillac throws at us. We have heard a lot of tuners trying to get into the STSV and XLRV market, but they never were successful. We have already heard of a lot of non-Cadillac tuners scheduling to get involved with the new CTSV thinking it is going to be as simple as a pulley swap...Well they will have a lot of fun with that.

Again thanks for the support!

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEELVISDAN View Post
    I can't wait until the V1 guys start upgrading to the VII. when they graduate to FI from NA... Then we'll see posts like

Hey on a hot day I lost to a M3 whats up? Is something broke?

or

How do I up the boost?

or

on a hot day I floored it off the line and it felt sluggish. Is it a bad throttle body or cloged intake filter?

or any number of FI'd issues we deal with on a daily basis.

Thanks D3 for sticking in there, they will need you in the near future when they see how few vendors are willing to jump on the Cadillac FI'd mod bandwagon.

gothicaleigh is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS

There may be some interest in the Motor Trend letters column in a month or two.

deadringer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Modified 06 XLR-V

Quote Originally Posted by d3Mark View Post
    Just to add to this, this video is of one of our customers cars...it has the old stage 1.5 package w/ an estimate 515 bhp. With the Corsa it would have been more. This is now our stage 1 package as we have added more to the stage 1.5 package.

not apples for apples, but you get the idea. I really want to go to the track now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMkRYLCd7o
    Thats RedV's car! nice guy... I need to give him a buzz and go to the track with him...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.