Lindsay Cadillac "V" Track Day (May 9, 2008)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR-V Series Forum Discussion, Lindsay Cadillac "V" Track Day (May 9, 2008) in Cadillac V-Series Forums; The first annual Lindsay Cadillac "V-Day" track day is scheduled for May 9, 2008 at Summit Point Raceway in Summit ...
    Feffman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Lindsay Cadillac "V" Track Day (May 9, 2008)

The first annual Lindsay Cadillac "V-Day" track day is scheduled for May 9, 2008 at Summit Point Raceway in Summit Point, West Virginia on the Summit Point Circuit. Our VIR opportunity we worked toward ended up being non-existant. I need a 50 particapants for this to happen. The $250.00 registration fee gets you six, 20-minute track sessions, an experienced instructor if you are new to tracking your car and a nice catered lunch.

CTS-V owner and certified track buff Mark Pfeffer of MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com), is running this event for Lindsay Cadillac (www.LindsayCadillac.com). Mark has arranged a discounted hotel room rates ($89.00) at the Hampton Inn in Winchester, VA about 15-20 minutes from Summit Point. This is a private event, in other words there will be no other club or group sharing the track on that day so I hope to have the first ever all (well 90% anyway) "V" track day!!

Call me at (703) 824-9670 to register or with any questions. You can also contact Mark Pfeffer of MVP Track Time directly at (314) 249-3770. I know it seems like May is quite a while away, but I have had a lot of interest in this event both on and off of the forum so make sure to sign up early.

Luke Butler - Lindsay Cadillac

(703) 824-9670
    LButler@LindsayCadillac.com
    www.LindsayCadillac.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CTSV_Rob is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)

Re: Lindsay Cadillac "V" Track Day (May 9, 2008)

Curios to see how much action this thread gets in this forum.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): All of them

Still looking for our first XLR-V to sign up for our May 9th event
    Luke Butler
    703-647-8670
    lbutler@lindsaycadillac.com

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

D3 would love to put a dog in that fight! We would be willing to work with someone if they are interested in taking their XLR-V out to the track!
    Please let us know.
    Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay Cadillac Parts View Post
    Still looking for our first XLR-V to sign up for our May 9th event

SkullV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

There has GOT to be an XLR-V member looking for some discount parts!!! Come on guys! I have never seen one in action!!!

V-Love is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too).

Hello XLR-V drivers. I rarely venture from the CTS-V forum. However, I am on a mission. According to current calculations, there are 11 spots left for this amazing event. We need a few XLR-V's to show up. I know there has to be a couple of you out there that enjoy the fast lane.
    You will find the track experience very fun. It feels great coming around a blind turn with your foot to the floor knowing noboby will pull out in front of you, nobody is crossing the street, and there is no officer waiting to greet you. You get so much for the money too. The Cadillac V school was over two grand. This school is cheaper than a speeding ticket.
    I am only a beginner with 7 track days under my belt(all with my V). I just really want to see this event filled with all "V" cars. It is going to be the biggest "V" event in the world. I believe we are at 49 of 60 cars. So, sign up and meet some good people and get to understand what your car can do. You will be surprised.

Check this lap of the track out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=320nf1LjZYQ
    Find more about Shenandoah here... http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/

I hope at least a couple of you represent the XLR-V's. Most of the crazy, modified, CTS-V's will be there and an STS-V is already on the list.
    Its 2 months away so there is plenty of time to plan but you should sign up with Luke or Feffman A.S.A.P.! Thanks all and hope to see you there.

V-Love is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.