Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: insurance

insurance

what insurance company are most of you using for your xlr's? I have state farm and they are expensive. it looks like progressive is the lowest at $580.00 every 6 months with the same coverages that state farm has at $780.00.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Jetboyphx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 10 EXT, 76 Coupe DeVille, 73 Coupe DeVille

Re: insurance

I'm using Country. They have some great rates on sport bikes and are competative on cars, trucks and homeowners.

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata

How old? What kind of record? I recently switched from Traders, to Geico (1 month) to American Family. Costs more, but the service is excellent. I know that if I had to file a claim, I'd want a personal level of service for peace of mind.

I do not own a Cadillac.

im 44, clean driving record no tickets, no wrecks, no claims, garaged year round. progressive is the lowest i have found so far. geico was close. i know what you mean by personal level of service, but i have not heard anything bad about progressive or geico from anyone, maybe we can get some input from people that have had a claim with progressive or geico, any body have any comments?

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata

I was with Geico for a while three years ago. They had decent rates, but werent cheaper than a lot of the local agencies. I decided to try them again in April...

I got a quote online, ordered a policy, and waited for my insurance card to arrive. A couple weeks went by and nothing arrived. I called and they said they needed more information before issuing my policy. Why didnt they bother telling me this!? Why did I have to call to find out?

So all this time I'd been driving around without insurance!

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Call your local triple A. They found me better insurance with more coverage and was $800.00 cheaper than my current company (Progressive) Which has been the best for me for a while.