unbelievable... - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, unbelievable... in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Maybe a little behind the times... Bewley Allen Cadillac is owned by a different Allen family than the dealership in ...
    sallen is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: unbelievable...

Maybe a little behind the times...

Bewley Allen Cadillac is owned by a different Allen family than the dealership in Laguna Niguel.

Bewley Allen Cadillac is a 3rd gen dealership, family owned and operated by Scott Allen (Bewley's grandson).

MrEr1c is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    I loved the car, hated the color: Silver. Did NOTHING for the car in Silver. BLAH-CITY.
    i agree, silver just doesn't do the car justice. Now the dark red that you can get the car in looks fantastic.

Like most everyone else ni this thread is saying, some cadillac dealerships just suck. Granted i am only 17 years old, but pretty much everytime i go to my local caddy deralership i am treated like a nobody. They are *******s to me.

This last time that i went to the show room, after looking around for a while with a friend, a salesperson comes up to me so i inquire about the STS-v and guess what. This person points towards the cts-v and says they do have some. I then correct him that i am asking about the STS-v not the cts-v and he looks at me like i am speaking another language. A couple of moments later he then says that they do not have any sts-v's in.

These sales people are unbelievable.

60 special is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Why is it that people brag about how much they paid for their house and how little they paid for their car? When housing sales were red hot a few years ago, people bid the price up right on the spot! Nobody complained about that.

Supply and demand, the capitalist way!

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

Hello, old thread!

1998Deville is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 Deville D'Elegance

Well as far as price goes, my local dealership (Sam Taylor Buick/Cadillac in Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548) has them IN STOCK AT MSRP + $900.00 destination fee. I even called to confirm what the website said.

sonjaab is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 DTS Premium

If any of you guys are looking for a used 04 XLR. Wilber-Duck GM
    in Oneida NY has a blue one with 15k miles for $49,900........

If I was in the market for one........WISHING..........Ugh !!!!!!!!
    ..........geo

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.