Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: wheels specs

wheels specs

Hi Guys,

I am new on this board, very nice to be here...I am 23 and just sold my sc430 for my XLR, I got it yesterday and will be putting rims on it soon so I was wondering

What are the offsets lug patterns for our wheels? How wide can you go in the back? Front? Are there any sponsors that sells really good stuff for the XLR on this forum?

Thanks for all the help

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: wheels specs

Quote Originally Posted by xlr23
    Hi Guys,

I am new on this board, very nice to be here...I am 23 and just sold my sc430 for my XLR, I got it yesterday and will be putting rims on it soon so I was wondering

What are the offsets lug patterns for our wheels? How wide can you go in the back? Front? Are there any sponsors that sells really good stuff for the XLR on this forum?

Thanks for all the help
    Hi xlr 23,
    here in germany we can put on 20 wheels with 255/40 20 tires but take a look at ebay`s under "Cadillac XLR" page 2, there is a black one with 245s on front and 275s on back 20 size.
    Standby, also a forum member got 20s on his but I don`t know exactly the tire-size. He is since yesterday on his way from L.A to N.Y - back on aug. 13th.

Thanks

Harry

Re: wheels specs

not tire size...I am looking for wheels offsets