Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, audio system ?'s in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; i will be putting in a high end system in a clients XLR and have some questions. 1. what size ...
- 06-23-05 04:15 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
audio system ?'s
i will be putting in a high end system in a clients XLR and have some questions.
1. what size are the speakers?
2. where is the factory amp?
3. has anyone seen one with a system in it?
thanx in advance
- 07-31-05 04:24 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
Re: audio system ?'s
Mr. audio why would you replace, the xlr boose system it is the best out there
- 08-05-05 02:36 AM #3
Re: audio system ?'sOriginally Posted by jmm1876763
I used to think people were insane replacing the Mark Levinson system in the LS430 until I got to use it for a while in my old LS. There was alot I could have done to it to make it better.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric