2nd Gen XLR?? Also What would u do?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, 2nd Gen XLR?? Also What would u do? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Ok well this is prob my first post about the XLR since I drive a 05 STS .. I know ...
    05STSon21s is offline Cadillac Owners Member

2nd Gen XLR?? Also What would u do?

Ok well this is prob my first post about the XLR since I drive a 05 STS .. I know the XLR is still pretty new but do you guys think their will be a 2nd generation XLR? Im thinking of getting one and was just wondering do you think they will continue the XLR name? Correct me if im wrong but I hear sales arnt great .. but that makes me want the car even more.. I currently own a 2005 STS V8 and a 03 E 500 Benz .. I love both but im looking to trade the E500 in and my choices are..
    CLS 500 MBZ
    Cadillac XLR
    SL 5/6 MBZ
    BMW 750
    I know their not all drops but im not stuck on the drop just looking at new cars that grab my eye

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Vesicant is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None :(

Re: 2nd Gen XLR?? Also What would u do?

What I would do: Go for an XLR-V when they come out- make it a weekend roadster'

(my opinion)

05STSon21s is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thats for the imput ! more opinions welcomed i completly forgot about the upcoming XLR V! I will have 2 def keep that in mind if i dont do something before then.

harryctsv is offline Banned

[QUOTE=05STSon21s]Thats for the imput ! more opinions welcomed i completly forgot about the upcoming XLR V! I will have 2 def keep that in mind if i dont do something before then.[/QUOTE

Hi 05 STS,

get you a XLR, if you love your 05 STS you will love the XLR even more. Or, if you will wait for about 6-9 month`s the XLR V.

My XLR is an 04 I drive it fast (export model - I´m german) and this car is great. The best Cadillac I`ve ever had. My 00 DTS is a very good car but I replace it in the next couple weeks when the 05 STS export models arrive here in germany.

BTW - I allways hear from bad sales about the XLR - here are some correct numbers

March 04 370 March 05 453 first quarter 04 917 05 967

and thats US sales - there are no high numbers for the rest of the world but they makes the numbers even a little more higher.

Harry

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.