Move Top From Remote
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, Move Top From Remote in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Anyone know of a way to put the top down from the remote? Maybe an aftermarket product?...
    Clintonwmills is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Move Top From Remote

Anyone know of a way to put the top down from the remote? Maybe an aftermarket product?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V

Re: Move Top From Remote

Didn't you, or Don't you have a CTS-V? Did you trade it on an XLR or somethin?

mswaim is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Several owners have tried, no one has been able to pull it off yet. There is no aftermarket hardware/software available, so it will have to be a one-off, custom built unit.

Clintonwmills is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

This is Chris, Clinton's Brother. I just bought an XLR Blue Steel and i'm picking it up tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited but i've had Top Down for my last vette and was thinking about looking into getting something working on the XLR!

thoredan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I have thought about that too, Now that spring is here i save time by opening the trunk before I get to the car and if you use a penny or a nickle it will hold down the top button if you wedge it on the side. This gives me time to load the trunk and get things in order and drive off. I know its less then 30sec but at times it feels like 3 min when you are in a rush.....

Waiting on a V anybody want to take over my lease through GMAC its very low 890.00????? not bad for a 77k car.

Danny

miked is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 SRX AWD Turbo, 08 STS V8 RWD

Danny, what is your ext/int color combo, what year is your SRX, does it have XM, and what are the details on the lease (#/years, etc.).

thoredan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

2005 SRX Loaded (all but ultra
    view plus)

5000 down plus up front money

590 for 43 payments left,

Blue Chip, Tan
    http://www.myxlrsrx.homestead.com/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.