Saw My First XLR Today!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, Saw My First XLR Today!! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; All I can say is WOW!!! It looked incredible and larger than I would have thought! It looked good in ...
    Ralph is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Saw My First XLR Today!!

All I can say is WOW!!! It looked incredible and larger than I would have thought! It looked good in silver and a younger lady was driving it across the bridge and I almost had an accident looking at her, er um, I mean the car because the car in front of me was slowing down!

The "humps" on the front fenders are really noticeable as they are elevated and it was the first thing I noticed, that, and how wide and exotic-looking the car seems.

I must get one someday.

I don't think this car would look as distinctive in a darker color like black, because there are so many little creases and styling cues that black would hide imo.

I'll take one in Satin Nickel please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

El Dobro is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Saw My First XLR Today!!

It's funny, but since their introduction, I've seen only one on the road and that's it. Where are they hiding?

kmhebert is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I drive by a Cadillac dealer on the way home from work every day, they have a gorgeous Xenon Blue XLR in the window and I'll just sit and stare at it while stopped at the traffic light. Well, someday, right? I always said, someday I'll drive a Cadillac and that day did come to pass, so why not start saying someday an XLR right?

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

i have seen 2 on the road (3 in total). i saw a red one going down the interstate and a silver one going through west state street headed to the interstate. the third one i seen at the dealership in the show room. my brother tried to take the sign from a diecast one that said "this XLR only $60.00 " and put it on the real one and tried buying it for that price saying it was false advertisement .

Ralph is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    i have seen 2 on the road (3 in total). i saw a red one going down the interstate and a silver one going through west state street headed to the interstate. the third one i seen at the dealership in the show room. my brother tried to take the sign from a diecast one that said "this XLR only $60.00 " and put it on the real one and tried buying it for that price saying it was false advertisement .
    LOL that would make a good pic.

slk230mb is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade

I saw a red one on the highway and it was beautiful. I almost missed my exit.
    ~Steve

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.