Chicago cadillac dealer sold their XLR"S
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, Chicago cadillac dealer sold their XLR"S in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have a very good friend who is the service manager for a Cadillac dealer just outside of Chicago and ...
    CADDYDEN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 STS AWD/00 STS

Chicago cadillac dealer sold their XLR"S

I have a very good friend who is the service manager for a Cadillac dealer just outside of Chicago and they had a Cadillac factory tour show with the XLR and the SRX brought out of the semi-tractor trailer from Cadillac two months ago.The Cadillac dealers are allowed an X number of XLR's for 2004.He tells me this dealer has 12 slotted during the strech of the year.On that saturday, the dealer wrote nine XLR deals all with TEN Thousand Dollar Deposits.One customer had a thousand dollars to put down to hold a slot. The dealer refused the deposit and said I'm sorry but ten thousand is what we need to reserve the production slot.That customer was back at Nine o"clock Monday morning with a cashiers check.Looks like there just about sold out. I asked, did they get full list? He said he did not know.I understand it like this all over.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

El Dobro is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    The dealer by me said the six they were alloted were all spoken for too.

CADDYDEN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 STS AWD/00 STS

Re: Chicago cadillac dealer sold their XLR

Quote Originally Posted by El Dobro
    The dealer by me said the six they were alloted were all spoken for too.
    I spoke with lescadillac today and they have a neiman- marcus XLR #100 on their showroom floor and a white XLR also in stock.Both with no deposits.Les"s number is 1-847-362-4100.Call les and talk to him about the XLR"S.

Joeychgo is offline Banned

Re: Chicago cadillac dealer sold their XLR"S

Visited a Caddy dealer in chicago western burbs today. They told me dealers are each getting one XLR every month. Thats it. No more.

gothicaleigh is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS

Re: Chicago cadillac dealer sold their XLR"S

This is what happens when you have a limited production on a hot car.

Those Neiman Marcus purple editions are beautiful. Definately going to be worth massive amounts of money someday(not saying that the sticker price isn't already weighty enough).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.