Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gothicaleigh 
#1 ·
I have a very good friend who is the service manager for a Cadillac dealer just outside of Chicago and they had a Cadillac factory tour show with the XLR and the SRX brought out of the semi-tractor trailer from Cadillac two months ago.The Cadillac dealers are allowed an X number of XLR's for 2004.He tells me this dealer has 12 slotted during the strech of the year.On that saturday, the dealer wrote nine XLR deals all with TEN Thousand Dollar Deposits.One customer had a thousand dollars to put down to hold a slot. The dealer refused the deposit and said I'm sorry but ten thousand is what we need to reserve the production slot.That customer was back at Nine o"clock Monday morning with a cashiers check.Looks like there just about sold out. I asked, did they get full list? He said he did not know.I understand it like this all over. :bonkers:

#3 ·
Re: Chicago cadillac dealer sold their XLR

El Dobro said:
The dealer by me said the six they were alloted were all spoken for too.
I spoke with lescadillac today and they have a neiman- marcus XLR #100 on their showroom floor and a white XLR also in stock.Both with no deposits.Les"s number is 1-847-362-4100.Call les and talk to him about the XLR"S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.