Be carefull don`t thrust cadillac
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, Be carefull don`t thrust cadillac in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I am an XLR-owner from Norway, who has been very disappointed of the customer support from Cadillac. I feel more ...
    tomathis@online.no is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Be carefull don`t thrust cadillac

I am an XLR-owner from Norway, who has been very disappointed of the customer support from Cadillac. I feel more or lesscheated by the Cadillac announcement about quality, superior custom support and extended warranty. In such a way that I will take this opportunity to warn both exsisting and becomming owners of this car , reading this forum.

In short terms the case is as followes : my XLR was delivered with a assembly problem on the wiring for the ignition located in the dash-board. The cabling was bent during assembly on the assebly-line , and after some years this bent wiring broke due to the normal small movements in the chassi of the car, when driving, resulted in starting problems and a 14 week workhsop stay, and a bill of approx. 10 000 US.

The local Cadillac workshop in Norway gave no support towards Cadillac regarding the problem, neither did the European Customer Support, but most scaring ,after contacting the GMEXPERT.COM and Katie Lucille , who passed the problem "up the line". no responsible representative from Cadillac did return, they dont even bother to make an excuse, som "my fellows Cadillac -owners "GET RID OF YOUR CADDILAC" before you need any customer support, and advise all your friend to buy a car form another maker. The announced quality , supreior customer support and extended warranty is just a joke.

Have any of you had the same problem with the car and /or experience with the customer support and the warranty?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Be carefull don`t thrust cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by tomathis@online.no View Post
    The local Cadillac workshop in Norway gave no support towards Cadillac regarding the problem, neither did the European Customer Support, but most scaring ,after contacting the GMEXPERT.COM and Katie Lucille , who passed the problem "up the line". no responsible representative from Cadillac did return...
    Tomathis, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't contacted and remain aggravated with your situation! It sounds as though you are really having a tough time with your vehicle, and I apologize for that. I'm definitely willing to try investigating again and to forward your comments to the appropriate team on our end of things. Please email me again anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com if you would like me to follow up for you!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.