XLR Clubs
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, XLR Clubs in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Are there any XLR clubs around the US ?...
    Kindovaz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XLR

XLR Clubs

Are there any XLR clubs around the US ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GizmoQ is offline The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Re: XLR Clubs

Nothing official, like 501K (non-profit) that I know of. The Allante clubs have been soliciting XLR owners to join their organization. I think some have even been renamed "Allante/XLR" clubs.

I belong to an unofficial group called the Midwest Marauder XLR Club with members from Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin, Georgia, Florida and Canada (not really Midwest anymore as the group has grown).

We attend all the Cadillac Racing team events east of the Mississippi (We have 7 XLRs at Mid-Ohio right now for a race - Cadillac finished 2nd, 3rd, and 4th today). I attended this, Belle Isle (Detroit), and St Petersburg this year. I can't give Cadillac Marketing enough praise for their "Cadillac Corral/VIP Hospitality suites." Many in the group also attend ALMS Racing events at Sebring (Mar 13-16 2013), Road Atlanta(Oct 17-20) and Road America (Aug 16-18).

We do at least 2 road trips a year (one week long trip in Spring and one weekend trip in Fall). Our long trip last year was from Indy to the Biltmore Estate and this year was Indy to Gettysburg. The short trip is usually to see the Fall colors in Southern Indiana.

We also attend several car shows including Corvette Homecoming in Bowling Green(Jul 25-27,2013), Corvette Funfest in Effingham, IL (Sep 13-16), Carmel, IN Artomobilia (Aug 25), Belleville, Il Octoberfest and Car Show(Sep 21-22), and next year we will have a 10th Anniversary celebration of the first XLR production at Bowling Green(TBD).
    Snake Bit Super Chilled Black Raven 2006 Cadillac XLR-V aka Elwood (Jake's brother)
    Verified 501rwhp and 486TQ at 6000RPM so far...final goal 575/550

ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

2013 St Louis Region SCCA Solo SSM Class Champion
    Texas Mile Record Holder: Street Legal XLR @ 159.5MPH
    ECTA LSR Record Holder: 4.2-5.0L Blown Gas Modified Sports Car

Johnxlrv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Need more in CA....though, with the miles I have put on mine in the last 2 months, have yet to see another.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.