Attn: Ccclarke
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, Attn: Ccclarke in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR CORSA EXHAUST FOR $1200 AND WAS THAT PLUS SHIPPING? WHICH GRADE DID YOU GET? DO ...
    alarmu12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 XLR & 1993 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM

Attn: Ccclarke

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR CORSA EXHAUST FOR $1200 AND WAS THAT PLUS SHIPPING? WHICH GRADE DID YOU GET? DO YOU HAVE THE GM PART NO. FOR THAT REAR TORSION BAR.
    THANKS, BOB alarmu@gmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ccclarke is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V, 2004 XLR

Re: Attn: Ccclarke

After installing it three years ago, I honestly can't remember Bob. I searched online for a few months and the average price for the system (14156) was around $1600 plus shipping. Mine was $1200 w/free shipping, so you have to religiously shop around until find a good deal. If I come across a similar price, I'll forward a link. There is no grade of Cordsa exhaust for the XLR; but you can get it with dual or quad tips. I liked the looks of the quads, which can cost a bit more. The XLR Corsa exhaust sounds half as good as the one I put on my CTS-V, (different engine) sounds twices as stock, and looks a lot better than the cheap, chrome oval tips Cadillac tacked on it. At WOT it screams. It 's a GM-approved accessory.

There are loads of posts on the other XLR web site for the rear stabilizer bar including pics and part numbers, so I would check there rather than me having to post it over again here. The whole package through gmpartsdirect was around $120 and I installed it in about an hour by myself. Makes a big difference in the handling. Don't know why Cadillac didn't include it on all XLRs instead of just the V models, it wasn't expensive.

CC

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.