Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, XLR cam swap in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I did a search for a cam swap on a 4.6L XLR and could not find anything....wonder if GM makes ...
- 11-20-11 02:49 AM #1
XLR cam swap
I did a search for a cam swap on a 4.6L XLR and could not find anything....wonder if GM makes a cam that would give me about 70hp....i might buy a new crate engine and thought i would change the cam and springs and whatever else while it is out of the car.
thanks.....Any suggestions would be appreciated
- 11-25-11 02:25 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V and 2007 STS-V The Murdalac
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- 1/2 hr S of Grand Rapids, MI
Re: XLR cam swap
The XLR has four cams and nobody makes upgrades that I am aware of.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive