Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: XLR Die Cast 1/18 silver

dlgoker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac XLR

XLR Die Cast 1/18 silver

Hey folks I'm on a roll and been going crazy searching on internet & ebay for a silver 1/18 XLR Die Cast with no luck would any one have one or know of where to buy one? Thanks! Caddy Man Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

alarmu12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 XLR & 1993 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM

Re: XLR Die Cast 1/18 silver

THE PERSON WHO SELLS THE MODELS AT ALL OF THE AUTO SHOWS IS AUTOMANIA, YORBA LINDA, CALIF. 1-714-392-3284. http://stores.ebay.com/Automaniainc. TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE IT ONLY COMES IN THE MAROON COLOR WITH THE CASHMERE INTERIOR. THEY HAVE A BLACK ONE, BUT IT IS SCREWED UP BY BEING MADE INTO A HOT ROD. I EVEN GOT A V16 FROM THEM. I REPAINTED MINE, BUT IT WAS A REAL PROBLEM BECAUSE THE PAINT BUBBLES UP AND DOES NOT STICK. IT PROBABLY SHOULD BE STRIPPED TO BARE METAL. I HAVE HAD MINE FOR SEVERAL YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by dlgoker
    Hey folks I'm on a roll and been going crazy searching on internet & ebay for a silver 1/18 XLR Die Cast with no luck would any one have one or know of where to buy one? Thanks! Caddy Man Dan
    Here an other one :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/CADILLAC-XLR-Gris...#ht_1635wt_922

I purchase one from this seller a few months ago and he was very friendly. Let me know if you need help to communicate with him, I'm French speaking.

Regards,

GuyF
    Québec, Canada