2011 North East Cadillac Meet & Greet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, 2011 North East Cadillac Meet & Greet in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

Thumbs up 2011 North East Cadillac Meet & Greet

To Whom it may concern,

Hey guys, its Craig “caddykid” here, sending out the OFFICIAL MEET AND GREET thread info for our Englishtown, New Jersey meet and greet being held on OCTOBER 23rd, 2011. These are some last minute details that I just would like to address if you can take a moment to read.

Englishtown Raceway gates open at 8 a.m. the morning of our meet and greet, you can show up at 8 if you like , but I have a 3 hr drive so I am sending this out so everybody can try to meet around 9:30-10:00am latest please!. They did say that all of our cars are able to park in the parking lot and if some of you are interested to run your car as it is;

Open Track Day from 8am to 5pm for only $40 for the day

I would like to leave around 4:30 prompt so that we can drive 47 minutes to South Jersey to New Jersey MotorPark for dinner and Go Karting.
    And I would just like to throw out there, my car will be fully detailed in and out just b/c I love my car, and I am pretty sure you guys will do the same to make our Cadilac’s shine!

IF EVERYBODY IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT AS MUCH AS SOME OF US ON THE FORUMS AS WELL AS ME, YOU KNOW WE ARE EXCITED TO GET THIS WORD OUT IN MANY WAYS AS POSSIABLE!

SOME OF US HAVE ALREADY… BUT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE $5 MINIMUM, WE ARE TRYING TO GET ENOUGH MONEY DONATED ($55.00) TO GET ATLEAST A 2 WEEK ADD SPACE ON THE FORUMS TO SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS!! ANYTHING OVER THAT WILL BE USED TO “BUY SAL A DRINK” AND STILL BE DONATED TO THE FORUM WE LOVE TO KEEP IT UP RUNNING!!!!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=donate

Just copy and paste "Pre UnOfficial NORTHEAST Meet and Greet Thread, Offical One Out Aug 22nd" into the "notes to seller" box in paypal. (PER ORDER OF JIMMY H.)

EnglishTown Raceway-
    230 Pension Road
    Englishtown, NJ
    07726-8462

Dinner at F1 Karting (New Jersey MotorPark)

http://www.njmp.com/karting.html

Questions please feel free to contact my email I check 24/7 Cpotter91@aol.com or send me a message on the forum!!!!!!
    Craig “caddykid”

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 2011 North East Cadillac Meet & Greet

nobody??? common guys we already got 20 cars on the list

Happy Labor Day guys..... had to put this back on top..!!! this is gonna be a great even.. common guys we can still never have enough people!!

stop being party pooopers all of you

Bump-Bump-Bump-Bump IT UP!!!!!

here's the Video from last year a member made from the V section, if some of you guys wanna see a fun time, the video is of the cars in the parking lot, us convoying and getting lost (will have a mounted ride along cam this year) and pics of the cars. a fun day all and all and we have 2x the members signed up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSywcq1HI0

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.