Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, XLR auto recyclers? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; All cars run on used parts. Does anyone know where used XLR parts might be found? Are there any auto ...
- 06-04-11 04:58 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
XLR auto recyclers?
All cars run on used parts. Does anyone know where used XLR parts might be found? Are there any auto recyclers that focus on XLRs? I wouldn't run a used thermostat or something like that, but what if I needed body panels or other major components on the cheap? I'd happily run a used fender or deck lid or door. In general, what are parts availabilities for major components today and what is the forecast for those parts being in the pipeline for the longer term? Any ideas welcome.
- 06-05-11 06:06 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 XLR & 1993 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CALIF. 91745
Re: XLR auto recyclers?
There are some on ebay and some show a complete wreck in the back ground.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)