We're New to the XLR World!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, We're New to the XLR World!!! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; We are new to the XLR world and WE LOVE IT! We purchased a 04 XLR down here in Atlanta ...
    slickvic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

We're New to the XLR World!!!

We are new to the XLR world and WE LOVE IT! We purchased a 04 XLR down here in Atlanta this weekend. We CANNOT stop driving it! Is this normal? I cut the lawn, got in the car and drove around the neighborhood - just because! The car is super-nice but will be a daily driver for my wife (135 miles a day). It is certified as it still has the balance of the 6yr 100k warranty. Anything I should be looking at or doing in these last few months of coverage? Purchase another warranty? ANY help will be appreciated. OBTW - When is the next Rally down this way? My wife is ready to roll out and cruise!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ccclarke is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V, 2004 XLR

Smile Re: We're New to the XLR World!!!

Congrats!

Yes, there are a number of very active XLR afficionados in your immediate area. A gathering is in the planning stages for your area.

The only viable extended warranty is the GMPP offered by GM. Prices vary greatly, so shop around and take the advice of others who have gone before you. GMPP is the ONLY warranty that covers the electro-mechanical portions of the top. --The top being one of the more issue-prone systems of the car. Your car must be under warranty to qualify for the GMPP, so don't wait.

While this website has a TON of good Cadillac-related info, it lacks a large XLR owner base, (plenty of lurkers, but not as many posters to keep it hot) --especially when compared to the CTS-V section which I enjoy greatly. There are some great XLR forums online, which you can Google to discover for yourself. Cross-pollinate and add your knowledge here!

Now, get back in your car and drive!

CC

alarmu is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XLR, ELDORADO & FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM

Re: We're New to the XLR World!!!

We are new to the xlr world and wonder if anyone knows of a club or meet in the la, calif. Area

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.