Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, Cadillac Performance Experience Video in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; D3 presents our new promotional video for the upcoming Cadillac Performance Experience event on June 14th, 2008 at California Sppedway ...
- 05-15-08 12:42 PM #1
Cadillac Performance Experience Video
D3 presents our new promotional video for the upcoming Cadillac Performance Experience event on June 14th, 2008 at California Sppedway in Fontana, California. For more information, please visit www.d3cadillac.com
- 06-12-08 01:26 PM #2Banned
- Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Design Center
Re: Cadillac Performance Experience Video
As the Cadillac Performance Experience draws closer, June 14th 2008, we wanted to make sure everyone has all the information they need for attending this monumental Cadillac event at the infamous California Speedway. If you have already RSVP’d, we would like to thank you once again for your RSVP to the Cadillac Performance Experience. We hope that you are as excited about Saturday’s event as we are at D3 Research and Design. We look forward to your support at the event and are excited to meet you in person. Attached to this email is the event agenda, venue map, and vendor layout. If you are participating in the track event or auto cross you must be at the mandatory drivers meeting at 8AM in Garage (G3), closest to the gas pumps. For the Cadillac Owners the roll in starts at 9AM promptly. Food and beverages will be available on site. Feel free to bring tents and lawn chairs. For those of you who still haven’t registered for the activities, you can do so on our website http://www.d3cadillac.com/media-cadillac-events.php
Event Highlights –
- The Bob Bondurant School of Racing will raffle off (1) 2-day High Performance Driving Experience. The High Performance Driving combines advanced street driving skills with techniques refined through years on the racetrack. Vehicles: Cadillac CTS-V / 2 days - $2,325 package price
- Meguiars car care products will be giving all vehicle participants free products for their vehicles.
- OC Energy Drink’s OC Angles will be on hand signing posters and taking pictures all day. OC Energy will also be sampling refreshing new drinks at the OC Energy display.
- Free magazines from Modified Luxury & Exotics. Be sure to pick up the latest issue from Modified Luxury & Exotics to see what’s new in the performance & luxury market.
- California track debut for the 2009 Cadillac CTSV
- All Cadillac dyno shootout
- Auto Cross Course
- Hundreds of Cadillacs in attendance
- Variety of prizes raffled off throughout the day
- Great food & drinks
- Vintage Cadillacs on display
- Messages to McNabb
- Exclusive Q&A Sessions with Cadillac Representatives
- Cadillac Factory Drivers
Should you need any additional information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 562-988-2090 or email email@example.com .
See you at the show!!!
D3 Cadillac Info Team
Performance & Luxury Tuning for Cadillac's
Toll Free 866-988-2090
Please be sure to visit the Cadillac Performance Experience event sponsors!!