Xlr "v" Grill
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, Xlr "v" Grill in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hi Guys, I am New to the XLR Forum as I am now the PROUD/HAPPY owner of an XLR!!!! 2004 ...
    feline is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Xlr "v" Grill

Hi Guys,
    I am New to the XLR Forum as I am now the PROUD/HAPPY owner of an XLR!!!! 2004 Blue with Foose Chrome Wheels--SHE is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My question is where can I purchase a Mesh "V" grill for my car??? Any help and sugesstions would be Appreciated.

Much Thanks,
    Ginnie

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

harryctsv is offline Banned

Re: Xlr "v" Grill

Quote Originally Posted by feline View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am New to the XLR Forum as I am now the PROUD/HAPPY owner of an XLR!!!! 2004 Blue with Foose Chrome Wheels--SHE is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My question is where can I purchase a Mesh "V" grill for my car??? Any help and sugesstions would be Appreciated.

Much Thanks,
    Ginnie
    Congrats Ginnie

I`ve got my mesh grille from EGCLASSICSINC.COM. Perfect fit and finish!

Harry (from Germany)

feline is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Smile Re: Xlr "v" Grill

Hi Harry,
    I went to EG Classics Web site and found No Price and also if the grill will fit okay because of the ACC ( Adaptive Cruise Control )???? Unfortunately it also says NO Instruction Manual Available????
    I will make a call tomorrow and find out more information.
    Much THANKS for your reply.
    Ginnie

harryctsv is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by feline View Post
    Hi Harry,
    I went to EG Classics Web site and found No Price and also if the grill will fit okay because of the ACC ( Adaptive Cruise Control )???? Unfortunately it also says NO Instruction Manual Available????
    I will make a call tomorrow and find out more information.
    Much THANKS for your reply.
    Ginnie
    Ginnie, the ACC sits in the XLR in the lower grille not like in the STS in the middle of the grille.
    If you want to put the mesh grille in the lower grille your ACC doesn`t work anymore.
    Here`s a picture of mine
    http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...r/P4300012.jpg
    click on the photo to size it up
    Harry

Fire and Ice is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

D3 recently did a V-Series grille conversion to a customer's XLR in black chrome and it came out VERY nice. The customer will be back next week for the V-Series hood and remainder of his performance package.

ewill3rd is offline Cadillac Technician
    Automobile(s): none

As noted, if you want your cruise control to work, don't mesh the lower grille.
    Just put in the upper one. It looks a little odd, but it will knock out the radar signal and you won't have any cruise.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.