Cadillac XLR Forum Discussion, Fan motor runs when car not on?? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I've noticed lately that sometimes the fan motor will be on when I walk by the car. Is this suppose ...
- 07-11-07 09:46 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 05 XLR 02 Eldorado ETC
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Spring Hill, Fl.
Fan motor runs when car not on??
I've noticed lately that sometimes the fan motor will be on when I walk by the car.
Is this suppose to happen???
No FOB's nearby ACC is not on, it happens in the garage or wether it
All I can think of is when the cabin heats up to a certain temp that it kicks on?
- 07-11-07 10:45 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): Sedan de Ville, CTS
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- San Antonio, Tx
Re: Fan motor runs when car not on??
You need to worry when the car starts driving by itself. These fans are thermostatically controlled. Most cars have this built in device.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set