Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

  1. #46
    Jesda's Avatar
    Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    DETROIT
    Age
    35
    Posts
    22,380

    Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    Most of the ads I have are for Infiniti:
    http://www.q45.org/media.html


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,721

    Thumbs up Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    Quote Originally Posted by Playdrv4me
    Or perhaps my 4k would be better spent on a Classic...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...542864882&rd=1
    Holy smokes thats a beautiful car! The interior looks really "like new".

    Man I wish I had money to throw around or I'd hit that buy it now button.......what thoughts are you planting in my mind!?

  3. #48
    Playdrv4me's Avatar
    Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    TPA / STL / ICT / SAT
    Posts
    11,694

    Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    Quote Originally Posted by powerglide
    Holy smokes thats a beautiful car! The interior looks really "like new".

    Man I wish I had money to throw around or I'd hit that buy it now button.......what thoughts are you planting in my mind!?
    I know man. My brother found that and is thinking of buying it for himself. Did you see the carpet, shifter, wood and seats!!?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,721

    Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    Yup, much better than my deville. Its really very nice.

  5. #50
    illumina's Avatar
    illumina is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Empire...
    Posts
    4,425

    Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    Speaking of the Mark VIII, there is one for sale at the local salvage yard for $1800.00 and she's a '95! 171K on the clock with a complete set of chrome rims and everything...

    The one glaring issue with the car you ask?

    Someone had junked her because the leather seats had been slashed up with a razor and the exterior had been keyed all to Hell. I am guessing someone's ex-girlfriend or somehting had a fit and tore the car up...

    If I had the dough, I wouldn't mind picking this one up...

  6. #51
    RobertCTS's Avatar
    RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    22,418

    Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    Quote Originally Posted by illumina
    Speaking of the Mark VIII, there is one for sale at the local salvage yard for $1800.00 and she's a '95! 171K on the clock with a complete set of chrome rims and everything...

    The one glaring issue with the car you ask?

    Someone had junked her because the leather seats had been slashed up with a razor and the exterior had been keyed all to Hell. I am guessing someone's ex-girlfriend or somehting had a fit and tore the car up...

    If I had the dough, I wouldn't mind picking this one up...
    Not even a link to look!!?

  7. #52
    illumina's Avatar
    illumina is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Empire...
    Posts
    4,425

    Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    Not even a link to look!!?
    Well, since you're in the central Ohio area, try checking out Cantly's junk yard...It may be there for a while. But I didn't tell you this because I have no idea where that may be

  8. #53
    I~LUV~Caddys8792's Avatar
    I~LUV~Caddys8792 is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Roseville, MN.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    34,087

    Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    the turbo inline 6 was a BMW motor that lincoln used in the '83 and '84 Mark VII's of course it was installed for added fuel economy. you dont see many of those any more

  9. #54
    Blackout's Avatar
    Blackout is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FTS
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dover, DE
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,577

    Re: General consensus of the 97+ Mark VIII?

    Quote Originally Posted by I~LUV~Caddys8792
    the turbo inline 6 was a BMW motor that lincoln used in the '83 and '84 Mark VII's of course it was installed for added fuel economy. you dont see many of those any more
    And if you do see one I would pick it up and use it as a show piece cause that is a pretty rare car

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum