Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Srt8 Dyno Truth

Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Re: Joined the SRT8 Community.....

Sorry Tony, my bad. Teh SRT8 does roxorzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

All I can say is the only chance I had to give one a little run, the guy completley pansied out. The guy did have his wife with him, but still the SRT nameplate took a hit in mybook anyway

PHATCAD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V

Re: Joined the SRT8 Community.....

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Actually I do having a CTS, SRT8, C6 and an Avalanche the best of all worlds love each one for different reasons.

TBSS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Z06,TBSS, looking for Cts-V

Re: CTS-V vs. 300C SRT8

Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    Can't we get something set up at a drag strip, or on a highway from a roll? There's got to be someone who's near you, Chris.
    I would bet on the 300srt. I was at the track last week and saw both cars run. The Sts-V was running for the second week in a row, and could only muster consistent 13.7's. This track is generally 3/10's slower than a well prepped track and has higher elevation. A friend of mine borrowed his neighbors 300srt and only got one pass. He ran a 13.8 and spun halfway down the track due to being unfamiliar with the car. His 60' was a 2.29 so it should have a had a much better e/t. I never got to see the times of the other 300 running that night. I expected more from the Sts-V.