Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Anyone care to hear Corsa on a V Sport?

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  SFVetteman 
#1 ·
#7 ·
There is a pretty good pickup in exhaust flow of stock. I cant really say at the moment what that is but its quite a bit and top end power is noticeable. Its loud, But cruising on the Highway you wouldnt even know its there. In person everyone says its sounds like a Modded Nissan GTR.

#13 ·
I have the Corsa on my '99 Vette. WOT is loud and when crusing it's as quiet as stock. Absolutely no drone as the way it's designed eliminates that positively. Not cheap but it is the best. As far as additional performance goes, the cats limit that to the point that even eliminating the mufflers entirely won't gain you much if any. Replacing stock cats with metal matrix ones will give you a significant HP gain...perhaps as much as 10hp.

#10 · (Edited)
Agree. The Trifecta tune is awesome. WOT is an experience. You need some serious room in front of you. Probably less expensive than the Corsa exhaust. Under hard acceleration it sounds loud enough for me although some of the sound may be piped in. Plus I leased the Vsport so I don't want to do anything that isn't easily reversible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.