D3 Cadillac develops lowering springs for 2014 Cadillac CTS & CTS V-Sport
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dr. Design
Cadillac V-Sport Performance Mods Discussion, D3 Cadillac develops lowering springs for 2014 Cadillac CTS & CTS V-Sport in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; D3 Cadillac is in the final stages of development for their 2014 CTS lowering springs for V-Sport and Standard model ...
    Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

D3 Cadillac develops lowering springs for 2014 Cadillac CTS & CTS V-Sport

D3 Cadillac is in the final stages of development for their 2014 CTS lowering springs for V-Sport and Standard model vehicles. Shown here with an optional 20″ forged 1-piece Modulare wheel & Toyo Tire 255/305 tire package, the D3 Sport springs provide the perfect stance for your Cadillac CTS without compromising ride quality. Vehicles equipped with the OEM mag ride system, our sport package lowering spring will come with all the proper and necessary hardware to ensure that the sophisticated system works without any issues. More information regarding pricing and availability coming soon.

Additional information here: http://d3groupinc.com/2014-cadillac-...ering-springs/

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac
    CapnCurt likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Re: D3 Cadillac develops lowering springs for 2014 Cadillac CTS & CTS V-Sport

Any chance you could provide before and after pictures side by side - or close to it? I'm very interested in making this my next car come July and I need as much information as possible to help me make that decision. PERFORMANCE engine/tune related upgrades/enhancements are VERY important to me.
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

This is about as close as we are going to get. We didn't take too many pictures when the car was brand new.

We will have a full complement of upgrades for this application. Development and testing is already underway. We are looking to release HP/TQ gains shortly.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cadillac View Post
    Any chance you could provide before and after pictures side by side - or close to it? I'm very interested in making this my next car come July and I need as much information as possible to help me make that decision. PERFORMANCE engine/tune related upgrades/enhancements are VERY important to me.

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

I think GM has made a mistake with going back to the 25.7" tire height. It just doesn't give enough sidewall with 19s and especially 20s. The best way to implement these wheels is to put on a larger diameter tire.

Perses is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vsport Premium

Is there a price on these and does it work with the magnetic ride suspension?

Hello,
    Yes, the information is as follows:
    D3 | SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS

2013- Cadillac CTS / CTS V-Sport (3rd Generation CTS)

Drop = -1.5″F / -1.5″R

100% compatible with Magnetic Ride Shocks

Made in the USA the D3 Springs are ISO 9001 certified. The key to the D3 Spring is their progressive spring rates. This allows for the springs to become progressively stiffer based on the load transferred to each spring. In other words the spring will become progressively stiffer the more aggressively you drive.

$429 w/Magnetic Ride Hardware | USD

$389 w/o Magnetic Ride Hardware | USD

http://d3groupinc.com/d3-sport-lowering-springs/

Thank you,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Perses View Post
    Is there a price on these and does it work with the magnetic ride suspension?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.