New Addition
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gmfamily
  • 1 Post By Antero
Cadillac V-Sport General Discussion Discussion, New Addition in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; I think my wife got jealous of my V-Sport. Just kidding, leased 2015 Escalade for my wife until Platinum version ...
    gmfamily is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS V-Sport/2015 Escalade/Sold 2013 CTS-V Stealth Ed

Red face New Addition

I think my wife got jealous of my V-Sport. Just kidding, leased 2015 Escalade for my wife until Platinum version comes out.

Guy.Seminerio likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RobJeff is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vsport Premium

Re: New Addition

They look great together. The most current editions from Car and Driver and Motor Trend both have a brief "new arrival" piece on the Escalade. They praise the utility and interior quality. Of course, they moan about the CUE system, but CUE should be second nature to you by now.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJeff View Post
    They look great together. The most current editions from Car and Driver and Motor Trend both have a brief "new arrival" piece on the Escalade. They praise the utility and interior quality. Of course, they moan about the CUE system, but CUE should be second nature to you by now.
    It has its quirks, but you get use to it after a bit. I could see how it could drive someone who only drives the car once or twice nuts. That being said when its your car you learn it and don't fumble with it day to day.

Antero is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vsport

2 very good looking cars. Congrats
    gmfamily likes this.

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

Your vehicles are gorgeous. Please Cadillac don't change the CUE concept. I think it is great. No knobs and no clutter.

Zl700 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS-Vsport
    ^ I agree! I couldn't like my CUE any better on my 2014 XTS VSport Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Zl700 View Post
    ^ I agree! I couldn't like my CUE any better on my 2014 XTS VSport Platinum.
    I agree, you just have to get use to it. I can understand not liking it in a 1 day rental, but if you own the car it becomes second nature.

Perses is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vsport Premium

That look stunning! How do you like your new escalade? What did you have before it?

Quote Originally Posted by Perses View Post
    That look stunning! How do you like your new escalade? What did you have before it?
    The Escalade is great, if you want a full size suv, there is nothing even close. Before the Escalade we had an 09 Denali that had too many miles. We were trying to wait for the Platinum trim Escalade, so we bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. The Summit was really nice, adjustable suspension, 8 speed transmission, Alacantara headliner etc etc, but it was just too small. That being said we broke down and traded it as soon as we drove the new Escalade.

VSport is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Does your Escalade drive and ride a lot smoother than your 09 Denali? Is it quieter? I have a 11' Escalade and wanted to test drive a new '15 but my local dealership doesn't have one yet...

Quote Originally Posted by VSport View Post
    Does your Escalade drive and ride a lot smoother than your 09 Denali? Is it quieter? I have a 11' Escalade and wanted to test drive a new '15 but my local dealership doesn't have one yet...
    My 15 Escalade is not even in the same league as my 09 Denali, its that much better! The only thing I miss, is the Denali had a mean burble at start up. Other than that in every and I mean every way the new Escalade is better. If you have a prior gen Platinum Escalade the gap is a little closer, but the new one is till far superior. All the luxury and tech you enjoy in your CTS is in the Escalade plus a little extra. The ride below 45mph is better than my VSport (in tour mode) above 45mph the ride is good, but you do feel the 22in wheels. That being said we have driven everything in the segment (LX570/Infiniti/Tahoe LTZ/ etc) and on the highway the new Escalade is the best. Please don't take my word for it, take one for a test drive and you will be signing papers. They are in short supply for numerous reasons mainly railcar shortage. We are one of like five on the road in a 50 mile radius to my city. The plus side, within a few months the Escalade will be getting a lot of new upgrades (new logo, 8 speed tranny, 360 degree cameras, massage seats, 4G Nav, Wifi, and new exterior/interior colors.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.