Added some V-Sport "identity"
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By RobJeff
  • 1 Post By joex1
Cadillac V-Sport General Discussion Discussion, Added some V-Sport "identity" in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; Decided to do it with a personalized plate. Here's a pic: As much as I like it, I'm glad that ...
    RobJeff is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vsport Premium

Added some V-Sport "identity"

Decided to do it with a personalized plate. Here's a pic:

As much as I like it, I'm glad that front license plate isn't required in KY. I think the front is cleaner as is.

Had a new black Porsche GT3 pull up next lane yesterday at a light. Was watching the car come up, noticed the driver taking in the V-Sport. Had a bit of fun off the light, but no way it was any more than mutual respect for two cool cars.
    Attached Images
    Guy.Seminerio and gmfamily like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

gmfamily is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS V-Sport/2015 Escalade/Sold 2013 CTS-V Stealth Ed

Re: Added some V-Sport "identity"

Man that looks sweet in white!!

joex1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Love it. I got burned in the past with customizing my plate to my vehicle and then changing cars. I ended up with a 4X4VETTE plate from my Trailblazer SS on my STS-V for 2 years until my reg renewal came up. Now that was a head scratcher

WWK888 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I have always hesitated to get vanity plates as it seems to make the car a target for haters. As a retired LEO I handled many criminal property cases where vehicles were keyed basically for having a vanity plate. It just draws too much attention to the car. That is kind of the appeal of the VSport for me, it is kind of a sleeper. It is a nice car but not over the top. Many people have no clue how fast this car is.

joex1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

The one exception to vanity plates drawing the wrong kind of attention is my Veteran plates on my Vette. Before I got them I was getting pulled over every couple weeks for made up/minor reasons. Basically fishing expeditions for for being a guy in his 20's driving in his Corvette with the top down. Since I got the US Veteran plates it's been 3 years without any attention from law enforcement. I highly recommend them to anyone that's eligible.
    tdyguy2k likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.