Cadillac V-Sport General Discussion Discussion, Very simple: no spare = no vsport for me in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; thousands of sidewall blowouts around here all winter long around NY. Tire stores having best year ever, working overtime . ...
- 05-28-14 09:59 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
Very simple: no spare = no vsport for me
thousands of sidewall blowouts around here all winter long around NY. Tire stores having best year ever, working overtime . My Jag XF 5.0 S/C suffered one blowout also, but was able to continue on with donut. Also suffered 2 balooned sidewalls in addition a month later.
So, vsport will not not be acceptable replacement for the Jag.
- 05-28-14 10:14 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): '14 CTS4 3.6 Luxury Radiant Silver/Twilight Blue
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Long Island, NY
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50