Lease Vsport
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac V-Sport General Discussion Discussion, Lease Vsport in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; Hey guys I was looking into getting into a Vsport base model and wanted to lease any of you leasing ...
    jc09ctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 cts Vsport

Lease Vsport

Hey guys I was looking into getting into a Vsport base model and wanted to lease any of you leasing and if so what are you paying monthly just want to know what a good deal would be. If you don't want to put your payment amount on this post could you please message me? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Bigplay is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 CTS V-sport Premium

Re: Lease Vsport

Some people already posted lease numbers here.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-payments.html

jc09ctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 cts Vsport
    Thanks! I was just quoted today 578$ per month that taxes included 36 month lease with 3k down.

longislander is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS4 3.6 Luxury Radiant Silver/Twilight Blue

Re: Lease Vsport

Quote Originally Posted by jc09ctsv View Post
    Thanks! I was just quoted today 578$ per month that taxes included 36 month lease with 3k down.
    That sounds pretty fair based on what I'm paying for my Lux which with options stickered a little less than a base V-Sport. But since the 2014 model year-end is just about here you might be able to do a little better. Either way, go for it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.