New VSport Owner
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nextone
  • 1 Post By ajm0623
Cadillac V-Sport General Discussion Discussion, New VSport Owner in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; I bought a 2014 CTS VSport premium this week. Got the white diamond with Kona brown interior (my preferred combination). ...
    Nextone is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS VSport Premium

New VSport Owner

I bought a 2014 CTS VSport premium this week. Got the white diamond with Kona brown interior (my preferred combination). Here are some random observations, thus far, as compared to my previous 2008 CTS: summer tires pick up EVERY little rock; front seats and headrests much improved; improved driver headroom and leg room; gas mileage (22 mpg) is averaging as good as the 3.6 DI in mixed driving, but with 116 more hp; audio system sound is no better than the 2008; all the nanny features and tech gadgets are near sensory overload; MRC suspension makes potholes so much more tolerable; CUE complaints (so far) are very few.

Thanks to all of those who have posted their experience. From those comments I was careful and caught that my car was delivered without the fuel funnel in the trunk, although the tow hook was provided. No squeaks, no rattles, no leaks (ran it through the laser wash to check) so far. I'll try and post pics once I've been able to detail it myself.
    RippyPartsDept likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ajm0623 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 cts vsport premium

Re: New VSport Owner

i bought one two weeks ago as well. phantom grey/black. love it. put 200m on it the first couple of weeks around town then drove it about 500m yesterday on a road trip to see my mom for her birthday. everything works just great. tight, no squeaks, no probs. did i just curse myself? hahaha. and i got 28mpg on the roughly 500m trip. 70mph, 68 a/c load (ambient outside air temp 73), stops every 2h or so. and that mileage is with just 700m on the clock now; i bet it does even better when the engine loosens up a bit. *very* pleased thus far. i will post a picture of my mileage as "proof" as soon as i can figure out how to do that! glad to be here.
    RippyPartsDept likes this.

StoneCrab is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Congrats to both of you! Please post pictures when you get a chance.

kwickag is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS Vsport Premium White Diamond Kona interior

Quote Originally Posted by Nextone View Post
    I bought a 2014 CTS VSport premium this week. Got the white diamond with Kona brown interior (my preferred combination). Here are some random observations, thus far, as compared to my previous 2008 CTS: summer tires pick up EVERY little rock; front seats and headrests much improved; improved driver headroom and leg room; gas mileage (22 mpg) is averaging as good as the 3.6 DI in mixed driving, but with 116 more hp; audio system sound is no better than the 2008; all the nanny features and tech gadgets are near sensory overload; MRC suspension makes potholes so much more tolerable; CUE complaints (so far) are very few.

Thanks to all of those who have posted their experience. From those comments I was careful and caught that my car was delivered without the fuel funnel in the trunk, although the tow hook was provided. No squeaks, no rattles, no leaks (ran it through the laser wash to check) so far. I'll try and post pics once I've been able to detail it myself.
    Congrats, same colors as mine.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.