TRIFECTA presents: LF3 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming, CTS V-Sport 3.6TT MY2014 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac V-Sport General Discussion Discussion, TRIFECTA presents: LF3 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming, CTS V-Sport 3.6TT MY2014 in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; Originally Posted by Tony0007 I'm very interested to know what would be considered a typical 0-60 & 1/4 mi improvement ...
    Kayla@TRIFECTA is offline Kayla@TRIFECTA
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac CTS-V

Post TRIFECTA presents: LF3 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming, CTS V-Sport 3.6TT MY

Quote Originally Posted by Tony0007 View Post
    I'm very interested to know what would be considered a typical 0-60 & 1/4 mi improvement in the Trifecta tune vs stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by jc09ctsv View Post
    What kind of 0-60 and 1/4 mile times can we expect
    One of our customers currently holds "the world's fastest CTS V-Sport" quarter mile record at 12.30@116. Stock vehicle with a TRIFECTA CTS V-Sport powertrain recalibration.

And on one of our CTS V-Sport development platforms, one of our engineers timeslipped at 12.34@116.5 on a stock vehicle that had maybe another 200 lbs of telemetry equipment and instrumentation. Stock CTS V-Sport with a TRIFECTA cal.

Here is a CTS V-Sport running a 12.41@115.61 with a TRIFECTA cal:

http://i58.tinypic.com/309h6z8.jpg

Tony0007 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: TRIFECTA presents: LF3 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming, CTS V-Sport 3.6TT MY

What I see here represents a VERY significant improvement over stock.

A personal congratulations goes out to the folks at Trifecta.

I would love to see a video clip of The Vsport dash gages during a full throttle acceleration run with the Trifecta tune.

BigFred is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Black 2014 Vsport Premium

Re: TRIFECTA presents: LF3 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming, CTS V-Sport 3.6TT MY

Very, cool! Thanks for the post.

Perses is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vsport Premium

Post Re: TRIFECTA presents: LF3 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming, CTS V-Sport 3.6TT MY

Quote Originally Posted by Tony0007 View Post
    What I see here represents a VERY significant improvement over stock.

A personal congratulations goes out to the folks at Trifecta.

I would love to see a video clip of The Vsport dash gages during a full throttle acceleration run with the Trifecta tune.
    I'll try and take a good video of the gauges, but all you will see is the boost meter just pegged at max the entire run.

It was pretty neat the first few days after the Trifecta tune install but then I got bored of it because it doesn't really tell me much besides its got lots of power?

Tony0007 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Perses,

Patiently awaiting your video..

Thank you
    Tony

ctsteve is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS V-Sport

Me as well!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.