Cadillac V-Sport General Discussion Discussion, 0-60 times in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; Why do you think the acceleration times are so varied amongst testers?...
- 10-02-13 01:31 AM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): STS-V 1 OF 3 BLK ICE & TANGO RED
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Why do you think the acceleration times are so varied amongst testers?
- 10-04-13 06:11 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Driving expierence mainly. Its not as simple and just pushing the pedal to the floor and timing it. Then track conditions. Temperature humidity all play a part. Tires. How much fuel in the tank. So many stupid little things.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz; Small/Medium
- Energizer - LED Task Light
LED Task Light - Hard Case Professional Series; 20 Lumens; Includes 2 AA Alkaline BatteriesMore on Energizer - LED Task Light
- Mag-Torch - Propane Torch Kit
Propane Torch Kit - Propane Basic Brass Torch KitMore on Mag-Torch - Propane Torch Kit