Cadillac V-Sport General Discussion Discussion, 0-60 times in Cadillac CTS V-Sport; Why do you think the acceleration times are so varied amongst testers?...
- 10-02-13 12:31 AM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): STS-V 1 OF 3 BLK ICE & TANGO RED
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
Why do you think the acceleration times are so varied amongst testers?
- 10-04-13 05:11 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Driving expierence mainly. Its not as simple and just pushing the pedal to the floor and timing it. Then track conditions. Temperature humidity all play a part. Tires. How much fuel in the tank. So many stupid little things.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch