- 03-31-13 12:57 AM #91
Re: 2014 regular CTS to have 420 HP !!!!
Adding to CTS mod talk, I have considered opening a thread to discuss a 6.6L LS build including a trans replacement. If people are considering $8k for a 3.6L and 500hp, I think I may not be the only V1 owner who would consider $8k for a 600hp supercharger-ready 9.0:1 motor and trans combo.
I'm stopped in las cruces, NM for the night. I will post to a new thread for the 6.6L build some time this week.
- 04-25-13 04:32 PM #92Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): '11 CTS Coupe AWD
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
I'm only running 7# boost after I changed crank pulleys. I had to switch because the snout on my first crank pulley broke.
I have to purchase a smaller SC pulley so that I can run with stock V8s again. My girl's tuned SHO whoops my ass!!
I was way faster at 10#...I wouldn't recommend going with 6-7# knowing what it's like to have 10#
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Pilot Automotive - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Universal Seat Cover
Universal Seat Cover - Universal
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Auto Emergency Shovel
Auto Emergency Shovel -