Cadillac Owners Forum banner

No shuffle with SD card. Suggestions?

836 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  flycaster 
#1 ·
Using Double-Twist, I have successfully loaded my iTunes library onto an SD card. CUE responds very nicely to my vocal "play" commands. However, there is no shuffle in effect. That is, whenever starting a playlist/genre/artist/etc anew, the music would always start with the same first listed songs in that playlist...even though shuffle was in effect on my iTunes and when using Double-Twist. Obviously, CUE doesn't shuffle (as was determined in a previous thread.) So, this means that one always has to listen to the same songs at the beginning of the playlists...unless one selects the advance button many times to go deeper into the playlist. The only way I can think of to get a different order of play within the playlists would be to remove the SD card and to manually rearrange the songs using my desktop computer. Anyone have a better or more efficient way of doing this? BTW, I don't have, nor will I get a smartphone as a solution.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.