Are we all the same?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, Are we all the same? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Whenever I see an ad for the new Corvette or Impala, the interior shot shows a nav home screen that ...
    greyghost04 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, '14 SRX 3.6 AWD

Are we all the same?

Whenever I see an ad for the new Corvette or Impala, the interior shot shows a nav home screen that looks pretty identical to CUE. I'm wondering, do those cars or all of GM have the same system as our CUE?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

GTPprix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: Are we all the same?

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost04 View Post
    Whenever I see an ad for the new Corvette or Impala, the interior shot shows a nav home screen that looks pretty identical to CUE. I'm wondering, do those cars or all of GM have the same system as our CUE?
    Identical just a different skin, check my posts and find the one probably three down from this one where I setup my yukon with the Cadillac skin

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

inspectorudy is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): SRX

I just saw and ad tonight with a four door Cadillac that showed the inside and even though it had the CUE center stack it had , wait for it..... KNOBS! One on each side of the lower part of the big screen. Can it be that someone at GM has ears?

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by inspectorudy View Post
    I just saw and ad tonight with a four door Cadillac that showed the inside and even though it had the CUE center stack it had , wait for it..... KNOBS! One on each side of the lower part of the big screen. Can it be that someone at GM has ears?
    No....you are viewing the TV ad which highlights the Standard model; the non-CUE radio with knobs......which almost everyone who has it on this forum absolutely HATES!!! (Where are you Steve Supremo ?)

For the record, I hate knobs and hope CUE never goes back to 20th century technology.

inspectorudy is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): SRX

I got to use a loaner without the CUE in it and it had a small screen with manual knobs but this was not the same. It had the CUE screen with the icons that we have plus two big knobs on the lower edge of the screen. It also had the poke and slash thingys just like your favorite car does. I suppose the knobs/no knobs debate will go on like the toilet paper end out or end in has.

dmurphy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 Evolution Green Luxury SRX (Shale/Brownstone Interior)

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    Identical just a different skin, check my posts and find the one probably three down from this one where I setup my yukon with the Cadillac skin
    I saw the post - so how did you apply the different skin?

huna is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6 AWD Premium Thunder Gray, Caramel, with peanuts

Yes, the new version of the Chevy MyLink system is the same as CUE "underneath."

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.