CUE resources and information
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, CUE resources and information in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; This thread will contain information and links abut the CUE infotainment system. Forum members may post questions about how to ...
    Hoosier Daddy is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

CUE resources and information

This thread will contain information and links abut the CUE infotainment system. Forum members may post questions about how to get other specific information that would be of general interest. Those will be deleted after this top post is updated in response. Off topic posts will be deleted. This thread is NOT for reporting or discussing CUE problems.

CUE overview, feature description and how-to videos: http://www.cadillac.com/cadillac-cue.html

2013 CUE owners manual (PDF): http://www.cadillac.com/content/dam/...13cue_info.pdf

2014 CUE owners manual (PDF): http://www.cadillac.com/content/dam/...Cue_Manual.pdf

If a CUE Software Update is available, the software will be automatically applied by the Cadillac Service Department when the vehicle is in for scheduled maintenance. The Service Advisor will recognize if there is an open software update bulletin available during the complimentary Cadillac Multi-Point Inspection.

The above links and information were provided by the Service Manager at Earnhardt Cadillac as a partial response to a list of CUE questions from forum members.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jghiller is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Sedan Lux Silver Coast

Re: CUE resources and information

I would be interested in this effort. I have a 2014 CTS and iPhone 5s. I have recently been trying to open iphone applications from the microphone icon to play SiriusXM Internet Radio. It worked first time I tried it but now I am having difficulties.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by jghiller View Post
    I would be interested in this effort. I have a 2014 CTS and iPhone 5s. I have recently been trying to open iphone applications from the microphone icon to play SiriusXM Internet Radio. It worked first time I tried it but now I am having difficulties.
    Hi jghiller,

I noticed that you posted in another thread as well and I have responded to it regarding your concern. I just wanted you to know that we saw this post and are available to discuss your concern if you would like to PM us.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

jghiller is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Sedan Lux Silver Coast

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Hi jghiller,

I noticed that you posted in another thread as well and I have responded to it regarding your concern. I just wanted you to know that we saw this post and are available to discuss your concern if you would like to PM us.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    Will be happy to - let me know who to send PM to - thanks.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    This thread will contain information and links abut the CUE infotainment system. Forum members may post questions about how to get other specific information that would be of general interest. Those will be deleted after this top post is updated in response. Off topic posts will be deleted. This thread is NOT for reporting or discussing CUE problems.

CUE overview, feature description and how-to videos: http://www.cadillac.com/cadillac-cue.html

2013 CUE owners manual (PDF): http://www.cadillac.com/content/dam/...13cue_info.pdf

2014 CUE owners manual (PDF): http://www.cadillac.com/content/dam/...Cue_Manual.pdf

If a CUE Software Update is available, the software will be automatically applied by the Cadillac Service Department when the vehicle is in for scheduled maintenance. The Service Advisor will recognize if there is an open software update bulletin available during the complimentary Cadillac Multi-Point Inspection.

The above links and information were provided by the Service Manager at Earnhardt Cadillac as a partial response to a list of CUE questions from forum members.
    What happens if you are out of state for extended period? Will any Cadillac dealer do it? Is there a way we can have dealer service check for latest CUE updates? I assume the levels will be shown under Software in the Settings menus?

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

[QUOTE=jghiller;12654873]Will be happy to - let me know who to send PM to - thanks.[COLOR="Silver"]

Jghiller,

I received your PM. I will get back to you tonight and we can work from there.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.