cue problems
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, cue problems in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; 1. you cant drag and drop favorites - well you can but when you do it shifts other favorites- so ...
    rhmichaels is offline Cadillac Owners Member

cue problems

1. you cant drag and drop favorites - well you can but when you do it shifts other favorites- so if you want all your 70's music together you cant unless you delete and readd all favorites in order you want - yeah thats great if you have 60 favorites and want to add one to position 5 need to delete 55 to add one then readd all other 55
    this affects the steering wheel selection
    GM says this is way it is designed to work- really? probably no one ever tested it
    2. sometimes can see song and channel but no audio- usually a stop and re start fixes
    3. sometimes loses favorites seems like always a phone contact
    4. sometimes i rename a pandora station since they are too long but then when i select channel its a different station- though maybe i wan making error but have tried a number of times- so i know it aint me.....

ps the manual in my xts says when you start remotely the heated seats lights wont come on and once push button start button in car you will need to turn them on -
    thats fine [FONT=Arial Black]but the rear heated seats lights do come on in a remote start and stay on-- wonder what will happen in warm weather???
    my dealers says well different tech might wire differently.....really?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

pever is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium with Driver Assist & Adv Security
    'Different tech might wire differently'? ROFL

Henry Ford will be rolling over too!

inspectorudy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): SRX

Re: cue problems

We discussed this phenomenon on the SRX web site and it had no logical explanation. The back seat seat heaters will come on and stay on with the lights but the front seat heaters, which will be the primary ones use most of the time, will not come on and the lights will not illuminate with a remote start unless the buttons are pushed once it is started. This is like no human ever looked into this and said this is silly! It is sort of like the A/C that will not come on in full cooling when using remote start unless it was shut down in "Auto". It would seem like the outside temp would be the determining factor since the car has that reading all of the time. Maybe the group that designed all of this stuff are not car owners or drivers.

njacobsen is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX AWD Premium, Xenon Blue, 20" Chrome

The rear seat heaters turning on when starting can be fixed by GM bulletin # PI1060A where they reprogram the HVAC control module and the rear heated seat control module. Codes 99449, AA83D.

This was the subject of a thread on the SRX forum: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-start-up.html

|

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Quote Originally Posted by pever View Post
    'Different tech might wire differently'? ROFL

Henry Ford will be rolling over too!
    Unless too many maverick employees was why Henry sold the company to Cadillac and started over.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.