Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Is anyone having problems with their sirius/xm weather service?

thegabbycat is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 luxury XTS;2016 luxury CTS

Is anyone having problems with their sirius/xm weather service?

About two weeks ago, I began having issues with the forecasted temperatures not being downloaded. The other weather information is downloaded. The traffic information is too. This problem occurs on both our 2013 ATS & 2014 XTS. I am in Minnesota. When the weather data tries to download, a spinning yellow circle appears in the top left hand corner of the map. The hourly forecast and the 36 hour forecast are working but the 5day forecast is not. A couple of weeks ago,none of the forecast ranges had temperature data. I have phoned Sirius XM and there's an open service request. But their customer service and technical support is poor. So I am curios if this is a wider spread problem. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

joewins is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium

Re: Is anyone having problems with their sirius/xm weather service?

Haven't had that particular problem, but I've been receiving double weather alerts lately. Started about 2 weeks ago also...

I get alerts from hundreds of miles away often get five different ones when all I want is local one