CUE and Wifi SD cards
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
**Cadillac User Experience (CUE)** Discussion, CUE and Wifi SD cards in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; [Deleted due to general ignorance of how wifi SD cards actually work before posting.] Has anyone tried this yet? Would ...
    don.davis is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD Performance

CUE and Wifi SD cards

[Deleted due to general ignorance of how wifi SD cards actually work before posting.]

Has anyone tried this yet? Would be interesting to push updates to your SD card from your home's wifi...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6

Re: CUE and Wifi SD cards

Quote Originally Posted by don.davis View Post
    Has anyone tried this yet? Would be interesting to push updates to your SD card from your home's wifi...
    Interesting subject. Since CUE can barely walk and chew gum at the same time I'm also interested in how it would deal with constantly changing content on an SD card.

Yeah, I can't think of a more apt way to describe this system.

reciprocity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2009 CTS Premium (RWD w/3.6DI & FE2)

iOS has Wi-Fi sync built in. You might consider wirelessly syncing your iPod if your car is parked within range of your wireless network.

Reciprocity,

If I didn't despise Apple products, I might! ;-) I wish I could find someone who wants the free iPad they gave me with this car!

OS preference aside, the kids have iPods, maybe they can sync sometime.

I wish I could find someone who wants the free iPad they gave me with this car!
    FWIW, I had a buyer for mine an hour after I posted it on CL. Met at a Starbucks gave him the iPad and took home the cash. I hyped the fact that this was the "Cadillac of iPads". I sold it for $450 and apparently should have asked for more considering how quickly it sold and how many other people were mad they didn't get to me first.

And on the possibility you were looking for someone to give it to for free, I will take it. I'll even pay you a percent and save you some shipping if you'll field the responses to the CL ad I post for it in your town. I'll need your email address for the ad.

Jhduca is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None yet. Wanting v-sport
    Which vehicle gave you an iPad? Not the 2014 CTS.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jhduca View Post
    Which vehicle gave you an iPad? Not the 2014 CTS.....
    All US model year 2013 ATSs with CUE came with an iPad. Other US 2013s with CUE may have also.

Hoosier, you're all heart! Had plenty of low-ballers on CL, highest offer was $350. I'm asking $425 and free shipping. Despite your generous offer, I'll keep it listed for awhile longer...

Jhduca - I bought a 2013 ATS Premium just before Christmas. Not sure if it was part of the original CUE package with the 13 model years, or part of the incentive package ($5k cash) to clear out the 13s. I'm so frustrated with CUE about now I may just trade the iPad for a Nexus 7 and velcro the Nexus on top of CUE.

----------

Hoosier, out of curiosity, what city in AZ did you list it in? Maybe I'll give it a shot there.

Hoosier, you're all heart! Had plenty of low-ballers on CL, highest offer was $350. I'm asking $425 and free shipping. Despite your generous offer, I'll keep it listed for awhile longer...

Jhduca - I bought a 2013 ATS Premium just before Christmas. Not sure if it was part of the original CUE package with the 13 model years, or part of the incentive package ($5k cash) to clear out the 13s. I'm so frustrated with CUE about now I may just trade the iPad for a Nexus 7 and velcro the Nexus on top of CUE.

----------

Hoosier, out of curiosity, what city in AZ did you list it in? Maybe I'll give it a shot there.
    It was the Phoenix CL. They don't have separate lists for the surrounding cities.

I suspect the value has declined since I sold mine. I was unloading what was still the latest iPad at the time.

Yeah, I'll give it awhile longer on the Washington DC CL, then perhaps try other cities. CL now automatically deletes duplicate postings. I'll probably put it on eBay too just for kicks.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.