Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Wow... what the heck happened?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
I just took my Cadillac in for service because I had their automated system call me to show up for scheduled maintenance and I reported some issues with my CUE system.

My issues were that the radio would get stuck while on FM stations and by stuck I mean it would literally get stuck on a certain tone (last tone the radio made) and just repeat until I changed the radio bands.

I also had some intermittent issues with the backup camera quality being really poor and discolored.

I thought that they would do some diagnostics and check on the system and I would pick up the car this morning, but I just found out that they're replacing the ENTIRE CUE system?!

Does this mean I'll get the latest firmware as well? How many of you have had the entire CUE system replaced for an issue like this?

#2 ·
Hello Russianhaxor,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with your ATS’ CUE system and are having your CUE system replaced. Please keep us updated as to if you experience any issues after the replacement. If you would like us to contact your dealership on your behalf, we would be more than happy to do that too. Thank you very much for taking the time to post, I will be looking for your future updates.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.